Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] ORAS review
You guys know some Japanese guy is streaming ORAS right?
While I am tempted to watch some of it, seeing as the official release is 2 days away I'm gonna hold off. But then again I live in the UK, so it's going to be hard to stay away from it when it does release
not all of them since a few are being done by others but i plan to get as many as i can do out
Nice. I'll be on the lookout for them :D
(Nov 19, 2014, 02:58 PM)Eckley Wrote: While I am tempted to watch some of it, seeing as the official release is 2 days away I'm gonna hold off.   But then again I live in the UK, so it's going to be hard to stay away from it when it does release

Haha same here, i keep watching bits but dont want to watch too much >_< hes getting further and further into the game soo yeah
i'm trying to avoid gameplay don't think i'll even watch justin small details of whats present i'm ok with but full gameplay will weaken the renewed story that i've not played in years and i want it to be a journey of rediscovery and wonder at the new graphics rather than effectively a replay
(Nov 19, 2014, 02:54 PM)DrLems Wrote: You guys know some Japanese guy is streaming ORAS right?

Link?
Yeah fair point. I just had a look and the guy who was streaming was in the 5th gym, which is too far into the game for me to watch anymore. It sucks that I have to wait an extra week, because i have to avoid all the talk about it rather than contribute to it
(Nov 19, 2014, 03:11 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Nov 19, 2014, 02:54 PM)DrLems Wrote: You guys know some Japanese guy is streaming ORAS right?

Link?

http://www.twitch.tv/ptken
(Nov 19, 2014, 03:15 PM)Eckley Wrote:
(Nov 19, 2014, 03:11 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:

Link?

http://www.twitch.tv/ptken

Awesome i'ma just watch this until they finish lol