Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags)
If it's a team of three I'm thinking on Sylveon, Azumarill and Gardevoir but I can do those other two, I really want to learn how to IV breed.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

No problem! Just tell me what nature you want for your Eevee :D

EDIT if you ever have breeding related questions then feel free to ask me. I breed a lot in xy/oras so i know most of the stuff you need to know xD
Probably Calm nature, I'm thinking on making it a tank.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Ah okay! I will try to breed one now.

Can you also trade today/in ~10 minutes? Since I think I will be done then :P

EDIT: I already have a 5IV HA one, missing it's Atk IV so I can trade whenever you want to :D
everyone is making such good progress on their team how are you doing this so fast i'm still trying to get a destiny knot :P
I traded the destiny knot over from my X since I knew I'd be doing a lot of breeding.
The everstone is in granite cave as well in case you were wondering
ohh i have the everstone just i can't transfer items via bank and i don't really want to remove items from my older games so i'm left hunting the now rather difficult to obtain knot XD
And thats why i breed in XY and transfer them to oras after that. I still need to collect all my stuff to start breeding in oras xD
yea i was doing that but i found out pokebank screws up friendship evolution

Also reseting to get a timid latias with max speed and sp att is driving me nuts XD
I just caught rayquaza in a nest ball. +1 for the color matching Kappa