Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] VGC 2015 Official Rules
The rules were definitely what i was expecting which is nice. Well now got to start working on a team for the new format. My biggest concern at the moment is dealing with Mega Salamence. Other than that I'm really excited for this.
Mega mence is just a terror since i can be special or physical + the the special variant has aerialate stab hyper voice but if the physical gets a dd off ur gona lose like 1-2 pokes easy. Tempted just to have a mence in my teams but never bring it so everyone always overloads on ice moves to stop it XD
Time to make a UU team that makes people wish it was Uber. kappa
If someone ever needs help with their teams feel free to send me a pm. I want to get better in team building anyways! Warning I will probably put some NU pokemons on your team Kappa

But time to finally start building a team! I can't wait to make a team with my mega Lopunny and Altaria :D

Also I will for sure make a team with my awesome Support Latias. BE WARNED Kappa
Yes eevee you can help me with some lower tier stuff :D
If you have a idea of what kind of team you want/around what pokemon(s) you want to build it then feel free to send me a PM Eckley :D
NONONONONONONO SCARFED LANDORUS RETURNS NO.
HOLD UP TOGEKISS IS ALLOWED. TIME TO RUIN THEIR DAY RIP LANDO
Aww yiss! Time to break out the old weavile to deal with Cresselia...
Okay eevee will do now
Yay! I can still use my XY team in the VGC, though I definitely need to make a new team built around Mega Beedrill and Whimsicott.