Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] [Closed] Taking Powersaves Requests
well thank you so much for the info!
1. Change Gengar nature to timid, making it 6iv. Make mawile 6iv shiny. Chhange pinsir nature to Jolly. make 6iv.
2 ign is luis.
Thank you so much for your services!
You can find my info under my forum avatar.
ready whenever you are! thank you so much
(Nov 6, 2014, 04:40 PM)powerpito Wrote: well thank you so much for the info!
1. Change Gengar nature to timid, making it 6iv. Make mawile 6iv shiny. Chhange pinsir nature to Jolly. make 6iv.
2 ign is luis.
Thank you so much for your services!

For future reference, I don't do so many requests at once. This would count as asking for 6 separate services and I try to limit it to 3 per person per request. I'll go ahead and do it this time but this is an example of a case where I would normally ask the requester to limit themselves to 3 services.
This is a great service Joushou! If you get overwhelmed with requests when traffic increases I will be glad to help.
What's up Joushou?  :P Was wondering if you would do a little thing for me.  :D  

1. Change Meloetta to Modest Nature, change Celebi to 6IV and Timid Nature. (if that isn't 3 feel free to correct me :D)
2. IGN Nera

Thank you very much for offering to do this!

P.S. I might not be available immediately after I post this, if I see you're on I'll throw you over a PM when I get back. (or whatever works for you)
Just finished a giveaway on the Facebook page so I'll see if any of you are online.
(Nov 6, 2014, 06:45 PM)Joushou Wrote: Just finished a giveaway on the Facebook page so I'll see if any of you are online.

I'm online Smile
Perfect! Thanks so much!
(Nov 6, 2014, 07:21 PM)BryanSleepFreak Wrote: Perfect! Thanks so much!

You're welcome!