Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

PokemonForever Somewhat-Weekly News Thread (Forum/Games)
Question 
•Pokemon Forever Somewhat-Weekly News Thread•

[Image: Z2q6p5j.jpg]
Banner credit to HanpanTheAwesome

•What is this?•
This is a somewhat weekly update on whats happening on the forum and in the world of gamming, i'll be working with podfighterninja, marsvenom and other members of the forum if they would like to help. We wont be able to post everything but we'll try our best to pick out things that are getting alot of attention at the moment.

•JFlynn News•
Justin is currently at his new residents but it still unpacking, he said that he'll start stream sometime in the coming weeks, although he hasnt been streaming, justin has been very consistant on Youtube making videos pretty much every since day, from Battle Spot Battles to TCG pack openings.
Here is a link to some of the episodes:

•Forum News•
There has been alot going on in the last week and here are some:
  • The Website has been offically named PokemonForever, for those of you that have links to other places on the website that previously link the thejustinflynn.tv, dont worry because in the coming weeks, Skyzer (the person that works on the website, btw take the time to tell him thanks for all he's done sometime Smile) will use a script to automatically change it.
  • There have been alot of awesome builds sumbitted this week and the last weeks, here are some examples:
    Amoongus - Tyranitar - Gardevior - Zapdos - Gyarados - Leafeon
    There are many more builds out there so check them out they're awesome
  • The Forum League has offically opened, battle 8 gyms, the elite four, and the champion Sign up now!!

• EvilSneasel has made a thread where you can post your TSV trainer code and they'll try to match it with an egg's ESV code to ensure an egg will hatch shiny, click Here for more info.
  • Create your teams and sumbit them in the Competitive Discussion Section, people from the forum will give you advice on your team on how to improve the team and help you become an awesome trainer.
  • There are many giveaways going on, on the forum and here are some:
    5/6iv Giveaway - 6iv jolly Ditto giveaway - Tiny Giveaway
These are just a few of the things happening on the forum, explore and see what the forum has in store (I'ma poet and i didnt even know it Kappa)

•Advertisement•
[Image: ani_egg.gif]BeastMoose's Egg Adoption Thread[Image: ani_egg.gif]
Today, Millions of Eggs are being abandon...this means that poor baby pokemon are being abandon because they're not "Perfect", well every pokemon is perfect and should have a chance to live their life, adopt an egg today and save a life!

•Gaming Update•
Lot of updates and new releases have come out this week and the last weeks here are some:
  • The newly anticipated "Splatoon" has come out and it has recieved good reviews, its a FPS thats..not based around killing *gasp*,  the game is based off covering an area in your teams color.
  • Pokemon is getting another spin-off game in the forum of "Super Mystery Dungeons", you'll be able to play as all the starters, plus Pikachu and Riolu.
  • CoD has recieved an update to the game adding things such as:

The third DLC pack titled Supremacy launched on Tuesday and came with four new multiplayer maps as well as another Exo Zombies map.

The first of the four maps, Compound, takes place in a training facility and is quite a small map great for SMG's and Assault Rifles.

The second of the maps, Parliament, takes place on a docked warship in London. this map has a good mix of CQB while maintaining open spaces great for snipers.

The third map, Kremlin, is a very open snowy map with two very large buildings on both sides of the map. It is by far the largest map of the four.

The last map, Skyrise, is one we all know and love from MW2. This map is a remake of the fan-favorite map Highrise, but with the twist of more verticality from Exo suits.

The final part of the DLC pack is the Exo Zombies map Carrier. The map takes place on, you guessed it, a carrier ship. This map has its own Special weapon, the LZ-52 Limbo. This new weapon shoots a laser line that cuts through any zombies in its path.

That's all the news for the new DLC pack, join us soon when the new loot types, Legendary and Retired, are released and further detailed.

-Your FPS enthusiast MarsxVenom
  • The Fallout series is getting a new series: Fallout 4, you can see the trailer Here
  • On June 1st Nintendo posted an English Direct showcasing a good amount of games that are coming out this year/early next year, here are a few of them:
    Dr. Mario Miracle Cure - Monster Hunter Cross - Fire Emblem if - Chibi Robo Zip Lash - Bravely Default Second - Little Battlers eXperience (LBX) - Mario and Sonic at Rio 2016
    And much more, view the English direct here, and the Japenese direct here

If we have missed anything important tell us, and if you would like to help provide information PM me and ill sign you up, or if you think we should add any more sections leave a comment, thanks for reading our Somewhat-Weekly News Thread.
•Team Forum•
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Nintendo Mini Direct; What We Know!

[Image: pokemon-super-mystery-dungeon-top-gallery-1.jpg]

• All 720 POKEMON are currently in the game, Could that confirm a little mischievous little guys release soon? As well as all Legendaries are all in the game!
  • All Starter Pokemon are choosable,with the acceptation of Riolu and Pikachu obviously.
  • Pokemon around the world are being turned into Stone.
  • "Kids", Even though they save the world from evil organizations, Arent allowed to join the "Expedition Society" Poor Piplup  Angel
  • Pokemon such as Wailord, who is huge i want to add, are able to follow you in dungeons.
  • There is no Quiz, From what we see from the Video, to decide what Pokemon you become, But it isnt likely as Bill uses the words, "Choose"
  • Legends arent confirmed to become partners like Virizon in the other Mystery Dungeon, But lets hope!
  • Also it seems like theres a Village and a Town from what I see, The Scene when your told pokemon are being turned to stone and a overhead view of a town of pokemon walking around.
Possible, Yveltal could be the main villain due to the Stone aspect and during the movie Pikachu turned to stone when Yveltal stole its life energy, so its possible! [Talking the XY Movie, Not the Original]

Original Trailer, Credit to GameXplain

-Mystery Dungeon Reporter Pod
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Splatoon DLC Map and Gun Analysis

PORT MACKEREL ANALYSIS
[Image: Splatoon-Port-Mackerel-Screenshots-3-1280x720.jpg]
The Map is very close quarters along with many items like the Inkzooka, covering land these ways will be hard with so many corners to turn, I can see rapid fire guns like the Aerosprays or the N-Zapper 85 or any rapid fire gun in general very useful here, The map has alot of crates to hop onto to get a aerial view which is a advantage, but can be a disadvantage since you cannot lay ink under you to hide in. The map has alot of walls to use to your sneaky advantages, allowing alot of stealth tactics but could draw attention to the opposing inklings to splatting the wall with there Ink. The Echolocater will be a HUGE advantage as with all the walls, it could be hard to know where your enemy is hiding especially in ranked battles!

N-Zapper '85 Analysis
[Image: Splatoon-NES-Zapper-Screenshots-6.jpg]
This small rapid fire weapon based off of the NES Zapper that was used in many games Nintendo produced, this gun is VERY fast at charging those specials with its signature one, the Echolocater, which allows all opposing Inklings to be seen by your team for a short period of time and with its Sub Weapon, Ink Bombs, on close quarters maps like Port Mackerel the Echolocater can be VERY useful,I, would advise using it during matches with this map where other specials can not be a useful unless your near your open area spawn. (And like the Aerospray family, You can kill VERY quickly even with its low damage stats)

DLC Map and N-Zapper Tour credit goes to GameXplain

-Reporter Pod

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Dr.Mario Miracle Cure Mini Direct Trailer Coverage
Credit to GameXplain [Once Again Kappa]

Dr. Mario, As you all know, is a puzzle game, and its debut on 3DS was confirmed by little tiny Bill in the MINI Direct, Reggie did something Kappathe game involves Mario playing at Doctor and killing germs with pills, like other puzzle games, you match the color of the pill with the color of the germ. Miracle Cure is the latest installment of the series, where like the others, you place the pills on your nasty germs, with a little help from death stare Dr. Luigi Kappa who uses L shaped pills! The series began in 1998 and is now here in 2015. The Game introduces Miracle Cures which occur when you fill the bar at the side of the puzzle arena, and it can vary in effects, like a bomb or a entire row buster.
The game gives online and local co-op so have fun with friends aswell with download play! For all you hardcore fans, dont worry! Miracle Cures can be disabled in the options.

[Image: Dr-Mario-Miracle-Cure-June-11.jpg]

Who let this man be a Doctor? Kappa
[Image: giphy.gif]

-Reporter Pod

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
I love this so much. Great work everybody!

(Jun 3, 2015, 04:26 PM)beastmoose Wrote: I love this so much. Great work everybody!

Thanks man! :P I think i speak for us all, this is gonna be hard but will try our best, Were taking applications btw Kappa

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
(Jun 3, 2015, 04:28 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote:
(Jun 3, 2015, 04:26 PM)beastmoose Wrote: I love this so much. Great work everybody!

Thanks man! :P I think i speak for us all, this is gonna be hard but will try our best, Were taking applications btw Kappa

If you are ever short handed on an article, don't hesitate to ask me Smile

This is honestly a fantastic idea to have weekly updates regarding whats going on here in the PokemonForever community or any genre of games other than Pokemon. Even though I haven't played other games aside from Pokemon atm, just having these updates makes me want to branch out. Props to Anime and PodFighterNinja for taking the time to make this thread Wink
(Jun 4, 2015, 12:32 AM)Black117 Wrote: This is honestly a fantastic idea to have weekly updates regarding whats going on here in the PokemonForever community or any genre of games other than Pokemon. Even though I haven't played other games aside from Pokemon atm, just having these updates makes me want to branch out. Props to Anime and PodFighterNinja for taking the time to make this thread Wink

Thanks Kiev, I'm glad people are liking it :P
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Nice idea by all involved, looking forward to future installments.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!