Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Enter the Dragon Type (The Next Battle Competition)
I need some advice for the team I plan on using in the Enter the Dragon Type Battle Competition. I don't currently have a mega on the team and could use some suggestion for the last two slots.

Arceus @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Multitype
EV's: 158 HP, 132 SpA, 220 Spe
Timid Nature
Judgement
Calm Mind
Recover
Shadow Ball

Arceus's primary use is to help counter Dragon type Pokemon (Mainly Mega Rayquaza). 220 Speed EV's with a Timid Nature outspeeds all unboosted base 115 Speed Pokemon. The 132 Special Attack EV's allows a super effective Judgement to OHKO anything with Base 100 Special Defense (as long as they have no HP or Defense investment). The remaining EV's go to HP for extra bulk. Shadow Ball is for coverage. Recover is to keep Arceus around longer.

Darkrai @ ???
Ability: Bad Dreams
EV's: 76 HP, 252 SpA, 180 Spe
Timid Nature
Dark Void
Dark Pulse
Ice Beam
Protect

Darkrai's objective is to disrupt my opponent with it's signature attack, Dark Void. The 180 Speed EV's allow Darkrai to outspeed all unboosted base 115 Speed Pokemon. Protect is used for blocking Fake Out, letting a teammate deal with a threatening Pokemon, and raking up passive damage with Bad Dreams. Dark Pulse with Max Special Attack EV's allow Darkrai to hit as hard as possible. Ice Beam for coverage.

I'm currently unsure about the item. I may use Mental Herb to allow Darkrai to Dark Void after a Taunt, or Life Orb to do more damage.

Thundurus @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Prankster
EV's 244 HP, 108 Def, 68 SpA, 68 SpD, 20 Spe
Calm Nature
Thunder Wave
Taunt
HP Ice
Thunderbolt

Thundurus is used to help hinder my opponent. Thunder Wave is to cripple faster Pokemon and Taunt shuts down any non-damaging move. The given EV spread allows Thundurus to survive one Rock Slide from Adamant Mega Tyranitar or one Draco Meteor from Life Orb Latios. 20 Speed EVs let Thundurus move before positive-natured, maximum Speed base 70 Speed Pokemon.

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EV's: 44 HP, 252 Atk, 212 Speed
Adamant Nature
Rock Slide
Earthquake
U-turn
Knock Off

This happens to be a standard Choice Scarf Landorus. U-turn is for abusing Intimidate. Rock Slide is for checking Talonflame and possibly Charizard Y. Earthquake is a Primary STAB move. The Choice Scarf with 212 Speed EV's allows Landorus outspeed the likes of Gengar, Shaymin-Sky, and Mega Manetric.

I'm still in need of 2 more Pokemon for this Competition. I'm looking for suggestions to help cover any possible weaknesses that these 4 Pokemon may have.
For the Dragon type competition you need Dragon Pokemon
#TeamForum

you need a dragon in you team and i think its only 4 pokemons with one uber
You can only have 4 Pokemon in your box for this competition and further more you need a dragon type or a Pokemon that evolves into a Dragon type
[Insert signature here]
you can have only 4 pokemon 2 ubers are aloud and atleast one pokemon must be a dragon type