Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] First VGC2015 team
(Dec 17, 2014, 01:48 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: Since Justin linked this topic into a tweet I guess it's a good thing to discuss the new VGC treats here too Kappa/

I looked into the VGC2013 meta a little while ago (I'm just guessing things won't be a lot different in VGC2015) and the things I have to find counters for are just too many to list. Most of these teams have double genies, heatran, Cresselia, ect. I feel like I should at least carry two of these in my teams to at least have a little chance to win some battles but my "I don't like using pokemons that everyone is using" brain is refusing to do so. Thanks to this I can't even manage to make a good counter team for these new treats.

I did this haha

I've actually just finished building a team, but I haven't done any testing yet. hopefully it doesn't turn out to be a complete failure of a team :D

Edit: omg guys, it's happened
        I'm a trusted user.
       10/10 best day ever
       I want to thank Goomy for blessing me, and I suppose I had better mention Eevee and Anime giving me some rep points Kappa
(Dec 17, 2014, 02:17 PM)Eckley Wrote:
(Dec 17, 2014, 01:48 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: Since Justin linked this topic into a tweet I guess it's a good thing to discuss the new VGC treats here too Kappa/

I looked into the VGC2013 meta a little while ago (I'm just guessing things won't be a lot different in VGC2015) and the things I have to find counters for are just too many to list. Most of these teams have double genies, heatran, Cresselia, ect. I feel like I should at least carry two of these in my teams to at least have a little chance to win some battles but my "I don't like using pokemons that everyone is using" brain is refusing to do so. Thanks to this I can't even manage to make a good counter team for these new treats.

I did this haha

I've actually just finished building a team, but I haven't done any testing yet. hopefully it doesn't turn out to be a complete failure of a team :D

Edit: omg guys, it's happened
        I'm a trusted user.
       10/10 best day ever
       I want to thank Goomy for blessing me, and I suppose I had better mention Eevee and Anime giving me some rep points Kappa

Ah sweet, I hope the team works out for you! I'm sorry for not giving you a other team yet but as you can see i'm suffering a lot with it myself xD

And welcome to the trusted users, the masterrace of this forum Kappa/ What if i removed my rep point. you would be a u-smasher again then Kappa
That's okay haha yo haven't got to make a team for me I just needed some help with the lower tiered stuff. I've used them in singles, but not doubles so I had no idea what to do with them

please don't take you rep away, I worked hard for this
Eckley will never know how it is to be a Baseball battin

On topic though I still haven't even started breeding for VGC15
me and icey the untrusted users were so rebellious with smashing stuff and baseball bats :P

but yea the mono ice was more of a joke than a serious though i nvr liked running mono teams was just joking at how viable it was sounding given the typing of common picks

edit: gona reveal my 1st and rather horrific vgc 2015 team soon you might need a few pages to go through the flaws icey :P
(Dec 17, 2014, 03:19 PM)evilsabre Wrote: me and icey the untrusted users were so rebellious with smashing stuff and baseball bats :P

but yea the mono ice was more of a joke than a serious though i nvr liked running mono teams was just joking at how viable it was sounding given the typing of common picks

edit: gona reveal my 1st and rather horrific vgc 2015 team soon you might need a few pages to go through the flaws icey :P

Yeah me and Sabre are 10x cool than your Aegislashes. kappa

Go on ahead and LMK when you reveal it and I will help you to tweak the details that are game changers and overall better for the whole team.
lol tweak? more like reinvent it XD. I've already decided i'm likely to chuck this 1 all together after having done more research but having bred all the members i feel like i should atleast get it rated by some1 before i scrap it XD