Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEMP CLOSED] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon!
@TheShinyMothim 

Are you available to trade today, I will be online most of the day since I am working on my own projects on the PC

@ToxicTarrn 

I would love to get either the toucannon or buneary but that is up to you what you are willing to trade, a Rockruff breedject would also be nice since I haven't got around to breeding them yet or an apricorn ball (although I am not sure what I will choose to catch with mine yet XD)

@Tenebris_Kane 
Yes, I’m online now and will be for the next two hours. I’ll keep an eye on you’re post here and add your FC already
@TheShinyMothim 

I will head online in a few minutes, I just need to grab oranguru from the Pokébank

Does anyone have a Gothorita with its Hidden Ability Shadow Tag they could trade me?
@Tenebris_Kane 
I'll give you the Toucannon and one of the Rockruffs.
Let me know when you'll be online.
1/1/18 UPDATE: I accidentally left my 3DS with my game in it at a friend's house during our New Year's party. I might not be able to trade today.
1/1/18 UPDATE #2: My friend found it, but I won't be able to get it until after 2 p.m. PST. Sorry.
For everyone tagged and anyone else interested 
I will be changing the free Pokémon list today so feel free to check it when you are online and if there is anything you want from the list please let me know when confirming trading times.
As for the individual messages:

@SoKoJohn

I don't know if I do but I don't have one ready to trade at the minute, I will have to check and get back to you

@ToxicTarrn

I should be online today for the most part so just leave a message either by using the @ or private message to make sure it notifies me and tell me when is good for you

@TheShinyMothim

I haven't heard back from you yet so figured I would drop a message, if you want to trade for the oranguru same as I said to toxictarrn, I will try to be online regularly today since I have a lot of trades waiting.

@Isaacjax

I know this one is a long shot since it says you have not been online since Dec 24th and have not responded to me since but I still have that dratini if you see this and still want it.

Thank you @Tenebris_Kane
@Tenebris_Kane Can you trade any of these following days my fast ball tegenemaru for heavy ball larvitar?
Sorry was not active for a while.
Do you still have any HA whismur in stock? because i really need one for my normal Gym. i can give you one of these or Rare Candies.

6ivs HA Timburr with Mach punch, Drain Punch (Adamant/Brave)
6ivs HA Spritzee with Disable, Wish, Nasty Plot (Relaxed)
5ivs HA Cranidos with Curse, Crunch, Hammer Arm, Whirlwind (Jolly)
5ivs HA Tepig with Superpower (Jolly)
5ivs HA Blitzle with Double Edge (Naive)
5ivs HA Spinda with Rapid Spin (Jolly)

Shiny Chansey
Shiny Deerling
Shiny Meowth (Alolan)

Thanks
Would you trade me one of your Feebas for a:

Gothita
Moon Ball
Ability: Shadow Tag
Nature: Sassy
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/0
- Dark Pulse