Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
@Kookiemuker I have a HA Ralts, I caught in ORAS. I can breed it if you want it too.
@Arctero yep got HA Jangmoo with counter and reversal in a repeatball (matchs the scale pattern) so when works for you?
@Kookiemuker if @dmann has got what you need and since I'm still kinda on and off you could try and arrange that trade if you want? And dmann what was it you needed again? Sorry too much discussion and it's hard to scroll through the pages on my phone cause they appear to have made the site mobile friendly but it's sorta shotty xP
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
(Nov 23, 2017, 11:24 AM)wartty Wrote: @Arctero yep got HA Jangmoo with counter and reversal in a repeatball (matchs the scale pattern) so when works for you?
@Kookiemuker if @dmann has got what you need and since I'm still kinda on and off you could try and arrange that trade if you want? And dmann what was it you needed again? Sorry too much discussion and it's hard to scroll through the pages on my phone cause they appear to have made the site mobile friendly but it's sorta shotty xP

Yeah the new site is not so great on a phone lol. Sending PMs is almost impossible lol.
@dmann 
You don't have to breed it. All I need is the HA. When would be a good time for you to trade?
@Kookiemuker I need to breed it, in OR, because I only have 1 rn. And its also a Shiny, my only Ralts Shiny. Once I do, any time is good. If you have a HA Spritzee, is that good?
@dmann I'm online now if you'd want that spritzee?
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
@dmann 
I don't have a HA Spritzee but it looks like @wartty  has one. Are there any other things you are looking for?
@wartty I'm online too, but I have a thing to do RL soon. I will need to drop Sun in afterwards to send it over though. Are you on the Discord, so we can do it via that?
@wartty I’ll be free almost all weekend if your able to trade
@wartty Sorry I havent been able to trade lately. I know I said I was free but I had a lot come up. I should be fine sunday so if you want to specify a time I can try to trade then. Again sorry.