Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] First Gen 7 Shiny!
Last night while I was hunting for a female eevee/umbreon I found a shiny lillipup! His name is McDougal and he's already a herdier now! The crazy thing is, days before I started eevee hunting and I was getting peeved at all the lillipups I was running into, so I said "I bet my first shiny in this game will be a lillipup before I find and eevee." And although I was lucky enough to find a few females before, a few encounters before I caught the last eevee I needed there he was sparkling in the grass, green eyes full of hope. I love him.

Anyway has anyone else been lucky enough to find a shiny through a random encounter yet? If so what was it?
I've only ever encountered one shiny. That was in Pokémon x and I KOed it before I realised it was shiny -.-
I randomly encountered a wild trubeak while grinding
(Jan 25, 2017, 11:34 AM)zapdo531 Wrote: I've only ever encountered one shiny. That was in Pokémon x and I KOed it before I realised it was shiny -.-

I'm sorry for your loss
(Jan 25, 2017, 11:47 AM)GalacticMage Wrote: I randomly encountered a wild trubeak while grinding

Oh cool! What did you name it?
I found two in the wild in Y, Mienfoo and Floatzel. All my other shinies have been bred or chained. I still have that Mienshao though, love it to death.
I was looking for a 4 iv. ditto when a shiny ditto apperered on the screen.  I still have the picture on my phone.
Mawr
In X I was EV training and found a shiny Zigzagoon. I think I called it trash.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Jan 25, 2017, 02:13 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: In X I was EV training and found a shiny Zigzagoon. I think I called it trash.

So rude! Shiny goons are pumpkin spice colored friends.
(Jan 25, 2017, 01:19 PM)FireTaco Wrote: I was looking for a 4 iv. ditto when a shiny ditto apperered on the screen.  I still have the picture on my phone.

Oh that's so cool! Did it have any ivs on it?