Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] LF: HA pokes FT: see forum!
hello all, I'm currently looking for a couple of pokes with hidden abilities. The ones in particular are Geodude, sandshrew and passimian. Breedjects would be fine as I've no qualms about doing the breeding myself. I don't have much to offer but I'll leave a list below and anyone interested can either post in this thread or send me a PM. Oh and unless stated all mons offered are 4-5IVs. Thanks much in advance!

To offer:
Adamant wimpod (Spikes & aqua jet)
Brave Mudbray
Jolly/Modest Jangmo-o (mix of Bullet proof and soundproof)
Jolly Mimikyu
Jolly Ratatta (Hustle with switcharoo)
Jolly Rockruff (Vital Spirit)
Modest Popplio
Careful Cuebone (Lightning Rod)
Naive Minior
Moedest Pichu
Timid Cutiefly (Shield dust w/ Baton Pass & Moonblast)
Timid Vulpix (Snow warning w/ Encore, Moonblast, Freeze Dry)
Jolly Beldum
can give you mareanie Smile

modest Pichu would be sweet c:
(Nov 29, 2016, 12:26 PM)Feax Wrote: can give you mareanie Smile

Thanks for the quick response, name what'cha want for it off the list and its yours. I'll register you and hop online whenever you are ready
ready to trade, the pichu pls ^^
@Feax hey any chance i could get one of those HA mareanies? dont got so much stuff cause im yet to beat the elite four (trying to saver it) :p
@wpendragon Interested on the Timid Cutiefly. Breeding a certain Palm Tree w/HA right now.  :D
sure, i think i got u added @wartty
(Nov 29, 2016, 12:56 PM)Haruna Wrote: @wpendragon Interested on the Timid Cutiefly. Breeding a certain Palm Tree w/HA right now.  :D
Awesome I'll set one aside for ya, let me know when I should hop online Smile
@wpendragon  I got a a few breedjects ready. add me and meet at the plaza in advance. Let me know when yo uare online and waiting. Last batch of eggs to hatch first! Smile
(Nov 29, 2016, 01:12 PM)Haruna Wrote: @wpendragon  I got a a few breedjects ready. add me and meet at the plaza in advance. Let me know when yo uare online and waiting. Last batch of eggs to hatch first! Smile

added you already I'll hop online now.