Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Trading a shiny Rockruff (CLOSED)
(Nov 27, 2016, 04:40 AM)Haruna Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2016, 04:25 AM)Bomi Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2016, 03:19 AM)Haruna Wrote: @Bomi  I'll take that one. what do you want in return

@Haruna 

I will be giving you the shiny Rockruff; I just cloned them, so I might as well. =)

Give me anything. ^-^
I'm going online in 5 minutes. I added you.
Very well @Bomi. thanks for the offer. sorry for the late reply. it's real late here. I'll be waiting at the Plaza.

@Haruna I'm at the plaza now.
“Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination, and the journey. They are home.” 
(Nov 27, 2016, 04:53 AM)Bomi Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2016, 04:40 AM)Haruna Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2016, 04:25 AM)Bomi Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2016, 03:19 AM)Haruna Wrote: @Bomi  I'll take that one. what do you want in return

@Haruna 

I will be giving you the shiny Rockruff; I just cloned them, so I might as well. =)

Give me anything. ^-^
I'm going online in 5 minutes. I added you.
Very well @Bomi. thanks for the offer. sorry for the late reply. it's real late here. I'll be waiting at the Plaza.

@Haruna I'm at the plaza now.

Thank you so much for the Rockruff! hope this helps for a shiny mareanie.
@Bomi Are there any rockruff left? I've been looking for one for quite some time, unfortunately I don't have anything very good to trade fpr it Sad
I've added you already as well
@Dannyman Yea, sure. Let me clone more Rockruffs later tonight. =)
“Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination, and the journey. They are home.” 
Thank you
(Nov 27, 2016, 12:03 PM)Bomi Wrote: @Dannyman Yea, sure. Let me clone more Rockruffs later tonight. =)

Sure thing! Just let me know whenever you can trade one, I just got home from work so I'll be here for a few more hours  Smile
Do you have any more Shiny Rockruff? I don't really have much to trade. I would be incredibly grateful if I could get one though also and if you could name it?
do you have a shiny popplio or a shiny rowlet?

I'll trade you my solgaleo?
(Nov 27, 2016, 12:03 PM)Bomi Wrote: @Dannyman Yea, sure. Let me clone more Rockruffs later tonight. =)

Any more left? Id love one!
@Dannyman , @MegaTravis , @sunfight, @Frozenblood25 , PM me and then we can schedule a trade. I will only be free today the afternoon. I have to study for Finals for the whole week, so I won't be online much for now.  Sad

- Bomi