Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Spoopy Cup Part 2! (Now with 666% more spoop)
[Image: tumblr_ltpml8uNTC1qapbyt.gif] [Image: tumblr_ltpml8uNTC1qapbyt.gif]
Warning, this thread is not for the faint of heart

Are you ready to get spoopy?

[Image: tumblr_miteztgWmz1r7y61oo1_100.gif]

That's right folks, it is the much anticipated return of the now annual Spoopy Cup! I know you were all so excited for this event.... you weren't? Oh so you clearly didn't participate last year, that's the only explanation. WELL FRET NOT, AS I SHALL INFORM YOU AS TO WHAT THIS TERRIFYING EVENT IS!

[Image: tumblr_mc9plinHoH1rnr4eb.gif][Image: tumblr_mc9plinHoH1rnr4eb.gif][Image: tumblr_mc9plinHoH1rnr4eb.gif][Image: tumblr_mc9plinHoH1rnr4eb.gif][Image: tumblr_mc9plinHoH1rnr4eb.gif][Image: tumblr_mc9plinHoH1rnr4eb.gif][Image: tumblr_mc9plinHoH1rnr4eb.gif][Image: tumblr_mc9plinHoH1rnr4eb.gif][Image: tumblr_mc9plinHoH1rnr4eb.gif][Image: tumblr_mc9plinHoH1rnr4eb.gif][Image: tumblr_mc9plinHoH1rnr4eb.gif][Image: tumblr_mc9plinHoH1rnr4eb.gif]

THE RULES

Wondering exactly how we keep this tournament spoopy? Well I'll tell you!
  • You're only allowed to battle using certain Pokemon, who have been deemed scary by our resident demons. The list can be found here. For easy location, use Ctrl F on Windows, or Command F on Mac, and search the Pokemon.
  • This time around, we're doing Single battles using Smogon-wide rules and OU rules. Make sure to read up on the rules as breaking them will result in a penalty. Please note we don't have the same ban lists as far as Pokemon go, so DOUBLE CHECK THE LIST.
  • You're only allowed one Pokemon from the OU tier, and two from the UU tier. If you noticed, a vast majority of that list is from tiers below UU. We want variety, because seeing the exact same team over and over, is not scary.
    If you do not use your OU Pokemon slot, you may sub it for another UU Pokemon
  • You are NOT required to use the same team for the whole tournament. Feel free to experiment and collaborate and make the spookiest team possible!
  • The amount of participants will dictate this, but expect about 1-2 battles a week.
  • Salt is not permitted. RNG happens, don't even think about asking for a rematch.
  • It will be held on Pokemon Showdown.
[Image: tumblr_mc4j00yxVv1qdlkyg.gif][Image: tumblr_mc4j00yxVv1qdlkyg.gif][Image: tumblr_mc4j00yxVv1qdlkyg.gif][Image: tumblr_mc4j00yxVv1qdlkyg.gif][Image: tumblr_mc4j00yxVv1qdlkyg.gif][Image: tumblr_mc4j00yxVv1qdlkyg.gif][Image: tumblr_mc4j00yxVv1qdlkyg.gif][Image: tumblr_mc4j00yxVv1qdlkyg.gif][Image: tumblr_mc4j00yxVv1qdlkyg.gif][Image: tumblr_mc4j00yxVv1qdlkyg.gif][Image: tumblr_mc4j00yxVv1qdlkyg.gif][Image: tumblr_mc4j00yxVv1qdlkyg.gif]

Information on how to submit your battles and who you will be battling will be posted here once all of that has been settled! If you have questions feel free to PM me! Stay Spoopy folks!
[Image: tumblr_inline_mjgtvnQF8e1roozkr.gif][Image: tumblr_inline_mjgtvnQF8e1roozkr.gif][Image: tumblr_inline_mjgtvnQF8e1roozkr.gif][Image: tumblr_inline_mjgtvnQF8e1roozkr.gif][Image: tumblr_inline_mjgtvnQF8e1roozkr.gif][Image: tumblr_inline_mjgtvnQF8e1roozkr.gif][Image: tumblr_inline_mjgtvnQF8e1roozkr.gif][Image: tumblr_inline_mjgtvnQF8e1roozkr.gif][Image: tumblr_inline_mjgtvnQF8e1roozkr.gif][Image: tumblr_inline_mjgtvnQF8e1roozkr.gif][Image: tumblr_inline_mjgtvnQF8e1roozkr.gif][Image: tumblr_inline_mjgtvnQF8e1roozkr.gif]
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
IT IS TIME MY CHILDREN!
A legend fallen from grace.
(Sep 11, 2016, 03:35 PM)Unit501 Wrote: IT IS TIME MY CHILDREN!
^
"When you think you're from the ghetto but your girl is into fishes."
If @PKPatriot56 joins, I'm leaving
I'm in
(Sep 11, 2016, 03:42 PM)Eckley Wrote: If @PKPatriot56 joins, I'm leaving

I mean it would be pretty spoopy if I did join.

You know, the whole coming back from the dead thing.
@PKPatriot56 I love you
THIS LOVE IS NOT COHESIVE TO A SPOOPY ENVIRONMENT. I DEMAND BLOOD, HATE, AND SACRIFICE OF THE INNOCENT. Also maybe some candy.
@"squeab" oh, my bad

*clears throat* @PKPatriot56 you are a bad egg! Angry

Did I do good Squeab?
@Eckley so good it's scary.