Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEMP CLOSED] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon!
Update:
Stock has been updated to include more breedjects. Hopefully some will interest people  Undecided

@Tenebris_Kane 
You interested in trading one of my HA Espurr breedjects for one of your HA Froakie's?
@Kookiemuker 

Sorry I missed your post last night, it was getting really late for me and I ended up falling asleep. I can trade tonight from around 7-10PM (UK) if that works for you otherwise Thursday is my day off so I can be online all day

I don't currently have HA Espurr so that would be a great addition to the collection. I will gladly send you a HA Froakie  Smile

@Tenebris_Kane 
I won't be off of work until after 10 UK time so we might have to wait until Thursday. Sometimes I get off early, we will have to see. Protean Greninja is a mon that I've never had before. It's gunna be awesome.
@Kookiemuker

Do you want me to ev train it since I will have time and will be training some of mine anyway? If you do just tell me the Ev's you want it to have. I can also leave it in pelago for a while to level it up if you want (it doesn't evolve in pelago)

@Tenebris_Kane 
You don't have to worry about that. That's part of the fun to me is EV training and leveling up. I appreciate the offer though
@Tenebris_Kane 
What kind of apricorn ball is that Immunity Gligar in?
@Kookiemuker 

Is it the pink ball? I can't see it at the minute but if I remember right it is in a dream ball. Only pokemon from dreamworld can have it.

@Tenebris_Kane 
Would you be interested in a 5 IV competitive battle ready analytic (HA) Starmie lvl 52 or 53 for a Gligar?

And a competitive 5 IV Deino for a flash fire Cyndaquil?
@Kookiemuker 

That sounds like really Good trade for me but I am thinking that for the combat ready starmie I would be willing to give you another breedject from the normal section as well since it is combat ready ( I am assuming you mean ev's and moves along with iv's and level)