Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEMP CLOSED] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon!
@Tenebris_Kane 
​​​​​​How about a speed boost venipede?

And yes it is EV trained and completely ready for battle. I haven't used any PP ups on the moves though.
UPDATE:

- The new rotation of Giveaway Pokémon has been announced

@Tenebris_Kane 
You wanna try to trade sometime today?
And is Gligar and venipede for the starmie ok with you?
@Kookiemuker 

I am really sorry, I am fine with the trade and will do it as soon as possible but my DS has just broken and I now have no way to currently trade. I have just finished filing to get my DS looked at and repaired (hopefully under the warranty) so hopefully I can start using my DS again soon

@Tenebris_Kane 
No worries. Just let me know when you can. No rush at all. The only reason I asked is because you mentioned that you would be off today. I hope Nintendo takes proper care of you!
@Kookiemuker 

I still can't trade since my DS is borken but I thought it would be worth mentioning the new rotation of freebies was put up yesterday (ironically this was about an hour before my DS broke) so if you want to look at those you could add to your order. Figured I would forget to mention it if I didn't bring it up now

@Tenebris_Kane 
If you're fine with it, I would like to add a bagon and honedge to my order.
@Tenebris_Kane 

Do you have HA Lileep or Cradily by chance?
@Kookiemuker 

I do in one of my games, can't remember but I think I transfered it to moon previously. The problem is it will be in my hidden ability collection which is online in the Pokébank and I cannot access it until I get my DS back, fortunatly Nintendo analysed it and said they will repair it now so I should get it back in 3-7 working days.

They almost charged me nearly £50 due to an error on their side until I questioned them why it wasn't covered by warranty today, turns out it is covered and they are repairing it for free  Big Grin

@Tenebris_Kane 
That's good! I'm glad that Nintendo took care of you. If you do have that HA I would love to trade something for it as well. I know I have a pretty big order going, sorry about that lol