Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEMP CLOSED] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon!
@Tenebris_Kane I'm interested in 56,64,82.For return I have some new heavy ball mons.Including beldum and honedges with 3 egg moves.Jolly and Modest.
@Theoapo

I will get those ready for you ASAP sorry I wasn't online yesterday. Heavy ball beldum would be cool since it is only just available. I think I have heavy ball honedge but I can take it for the egg moves  Tongue

@Theoapo 

If you are online today or tomorrow just drop a message, the Pokémon are ready to trade. If you are looking for snivy's though I can also get you a better one that has HA and probably some egg moves, I will just need to breed one

Edited:

• revealed new future giveaway
  • Requesting help!

- will hopefully be updating the available Pokémon soon after improvements are made

@Tenebris_Kane 

Togedemaru @ ??? (I've been using air balloon)
Sturdy
Jolly : 252 Att / 252 Spe / 4 Def
- Fake out
- Nuzzle
- Zing zap
- Fell Stinger 

it's a really fun Para/flinch set. It works well in doubles with a rock Slide user too

EDIT: fell stinger is amazing if you can pull one off and start the flinch sweep
@Pokeballsohard 

Thanks for the set, I had a togedemaru set that I previously made for my own collection but mine was a coward build (U-turn and weakness policy) so it is nice to be able to put a more offensive set into play and add it to the shop

@Tenebris_Kane 

Crawdaunt @ Life Orb  
Ability: Adaptability  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Dragon Dance  
- Aqua Jet  
- Knock Off  
- Superpower

Swellow @ Choice Specs  
Ability: Scrappy  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
- Boomburst  
- Air Slash  
- U-turn  
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

Azumarill @ Normalium Z  (Z-Belly Drum)
Ability: Huge Power  
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD  
Adamant Nature  
- Belly Drum  
- Aqua Jet  
- Play Rough  
- Bulldoze/Waterfall

Just a few that I've tried in showdown lately and wrecked some people
@Tenebris_Kane 

shop seems a little slow lately
@Pokeballsohard 

Yeah, things have been slow, but it is mainly my fault... I have been really busy for the past week and feel like I have done nothing useful for the forums. If anything I let people down who have been waiting for me to trade Undecided

I am breeding starters for a giveaway to say sorry and I still plan to have a shop giveaway very soon with some more BR Pokémon, thanks for the moveset suggestions though since that saves me a load of time Blush

I also noticed wightvoid has disappeared at the minute so I really need to catch up on the ditto giveaway which I am about to do right now

@Tenebris_Kane 

If you need any help with anything just let me know 

I do have a small list of things I would like from the shop

Rock blast heracross
Belly Drum magby (it was on your out of stock list)
and love ball feebas.