Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

THE COMMUNAL POKéMON DIARY THREAD
26/11/15

I lost again in battle maison mainly because i used flamethrower to typhlosion (it has flash fire) and it koed Bijou (my sylveon). Ace (Charizard y) was the only one left and my opponent has Pyroar and Typhlosion. I was also surprise that both his pokemons are faster than both Ace and Bijou

[Image: efe41b22b8a33cf5f7af0cf5373cf1d15939f230...a34d_1.jpg]

Then I traded some of the shinies i received from wondertrade (Froakie, Kingdra, Rotom, Dratini and Umbreon) for Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect. Now I completed the Event Legendaries for my brother, we can finally try to complete the pokedex. Too bad his 3dsxl got some  issues on L button and needed to be fixed. It's unusual for us to be online at the same time.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

27/11/15

Thanksgiving (TG) battle against Unit501 today. I felt too eager about the battle, probably because i want to make up for not finishing the spooky cup.

I'm glad that i gave my TG team a chance. We're currently 4-1. I made a mistake during the battle though and it caused Brownie (my arcanine and named after my favorite pet dog who died 2 years ago) to faint and contribute nothing but intimidate a dragon dancing haxorus and a defiant bisharp. I could've chosen Samson (my conkeldurr) instead and Mach Punch the less than half HP bisharp. If only I checked the remaining pokemons of my opponent. Sorry Brownie!

[Image: latest?cb=20140909041115]

He was my MVP on my previous matches Snarling on and Intimidating everyone, or giving a helping hand to Samson so he can throw more powerful Mach Punches in the MidGame.

This game however my MVP is Hyouzou (my Octillery named after the Merman in One Piece). His moodiness really helped me in my last game.

[Image: zl6ou1.jpg][Image: Hyouzou.full.1768143.jpg]
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

29/11/15

Man, I lost again in my last attempt on the battle maison. I was close to 50, at 42nd match. I predicted a double target to Ace (my Charizard Y) but doubted since i'm against a bot so i went to attack instead of using protect. Turned out using protect would've been better. I was down to Samson  (my Conkeldurr) at full HP against Ampharos and Magnezone. I thought I can still do it even though the Ampharos was faster than him, I can Drain Punch Magnezone which is slower than me, to regain HP and win the solo match against Ampharos. Ampharos used Thunderbolt and hit a decent amount of damage. I was relieved and thought I can just heal it but then Samson got paralysis! Then Magnezone attacked before Samson and he went to 1/3 of his HP. Samson's turn to attack but then he was paralyzed and couldn't move. I was so mad at that Ampharos. Ampharos then used Thunder, and it hit. It didn't miss any Thunder even without rain. Too bad.

Here's a pic of the Ampharos that beat me
[Image: Ampharos+super+saiyan+_35708cef29b0293da...9b6ec1.jpg]

And here's his partner Magnezone, just chillin'
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv89ZwGbvNjpwmQSp1Y5v...SMw8Ji_L-w]
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

30/11/15

Got rekt again darn those rock slides. I was quite confident Samson (my Conkeldurr) could one shot Salamence, who just danced to the dragon beat, as I protected Ace (my Charizard y). But that darn dragon survived and caused some rocks to slide. Ace of course couldn't handle those rocks. I felt I'm still fine but Samson FLINCHED!!. And why does his team all have rock slides anyways. Oh well, gotta try again next time.

[Image: 1054971_1339972370397_full.jpg]

You bet I am Salamence!
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

1/12/15

I'm at 40+ straight wins again in maison and today's combo breaker was a drapion. I made a few errors in this match (ALAG-WWWW-WW36-EG48) but alas I was left with Ace (my charizard Y) against drapion and jolteon. I was pretty confident as jolteon needed to rest after using giga impact (or hyper beam?) to KO Bijou (my sylveon). So I one-shot jolteon using flamethrower and drapion attacked me with night slash and it crits! I felt I'm still okay as I'm confident Ace can one-shot it with another flamethrower. But darn it, it survived with one HP! Yup, ONE HP! and KO'ed Ace! Ahrrggghh

[Image: drapion_best_chibi_by_crystalitar-d66ef0z.jpg]
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

3/12/15

Tried again to get that ribbon in Battle Maison and in the 40+ stages again. I sent out Samson and Cloudy as my lead, while my opponent sent Kevin Durant (lol) and Blastoise.

I felt like it was an easy matchup so Samson Drain Punch that Durant and Cloudy Giga Drained Blastoise. I didn't watch the fight and looked at my tablet for something. When I looked back, Cloudy fainted, Durant is on 2/3 HP, while Samson and Blastoise are unscathed. I was confident that Cloudy would attack first I know she's fast so i was really shocked to see her fainted on the ground.

I sent Ace and we performed the Fusion Pose that we saw from Goku and Vegeta to make him Mega-Evolve, he brought a sunny day with him. He used solarbeam against Blastoise and Samson again Drain Punched Durant. I looked again at my tablet, as I was confident I'll get the KO on Blastoise and that it won't even hurt Ace that much with water attacks because of the sun. When I looked back again, I was shocked to see Ace fainted, Durant has very low HP, Blastoise full HP and Samson received 1/10 damage.

I was down to my last two. Bijou was being threatened by the steel type ant. so Samson Mach Punch the NBA 2013-14 MVP and it fainted. Bijou did fair damage to Blastoise when she screamed with her Hyper Voice. A small portion of her HP was drained by the Life Orb I gave her and she was attacked by Blastoise.

My opponent sent out Pumpkaboo. Bijou once again screamed and damaged both of my opponent's Pokemon fairly. Life orb again took a toll on her and because of that Blastoise managed to bring her to half HP. Pumpkaboo vanished instantly and got me by surprise while Samson took revenge and KO'ed Blastoise.

My opponent sent his last Pokemon, Musharna. Bijou screamed but only hit Musharna for a fair amount of damage. Musharna attacked her with Shadow Ball and lowered her defense. Pumpkaboo reappeared behind Bijou attacked her with the power of the Phantoms, she was KO'ed. Samson used Ice Punch on Pumpkaboo and brought that Ghost Pumpkin to very low HP.

Pumpkaboo vanished again as expected and Musharna used Psychic and brought Samson to below half HP. Samson Ice Punched Musharna desperately hoping to freeze that floating elephant fetus. And...it did! Pumpkaboo reappeared and brought Samson to low HP, Musharna being frozen couldn't do a thing, and Samson KO'ed Pumpkin Ghost.

Musharna was still in 2 hit range. Samson proceeded to Ice punch Musharna, but before he could, Musharna thawed out and Ko'ed Conkeldurr with her Psychic attack.

It was so close! AHRRRGGGHHH!!!!!

[Image: musharna_motivational_poster_by_arunepro...3c9js2.png]
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

11/12/15

I've been quite busy buying One piece Figures and playing some demo I downloaded, but as soon as i came back, I taught Samson (My conkeldurr) a new move that seem to be useful. Now on to the Battle Maison to get that darn ribbon!

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

12/12/15

I learnt that the Thanksgiving Tournament has concluded with no winners. Although there were no official winners, it was fun and that's what matters. I hope there's a Christmas Tournament this month. My team only lost once, to a dunsparce.

[Image: Pokemon-X-and-Y-WiFi-Battle-FUNNY-TROLL-SOLROCK.jpg]
MA (my Solrock, after a character from the comics i did when i was in highschool) did pretty well as my suicide lead.

[Image: octillery_by_itsjustin-d5vdxdr.png]
Her lead partner, HYOUZOU (my Octillery, named after the villain in Fishman Island One Piece) gave my opponent headaches because of his moodiness.

[Image: haxorus_by_xander3000-d45jias.png]
TOOTHLESS (my Haxorus, named after the main dragon from HTTYD), one of my original in-game team, was an effective late game fast sweeper; and what's not to like about this guy, he has a battle axe in his head!

[Image: 6d59f21105982b8f0ef6bcdccfbca8c3.jpg]
GUS (my Pidgeot, named after one of the lead characters in the TV series Psych), the chosen Mega, aside from being fabulous with his awesome brush up bangs, he created havoc in the mid-game by blowing hurricanes

SAMSON also helped in the late game punching the opponents so Toothless can clean them later on.

[Image: 059___arcanine_by_winter_freak-d31ubzc.jpg]
And BROWNIE (my Arcanine, named after my late favorite dog), he was the bulky support, intimidating and snarling at opponents. He also sometimes burn them through his flamethrower and during clutch moments he gives a helping hand to his teammates.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

13/12/15

Our Battle Maison quest was ended because of Paralysis twice. The first one, it took 8 Paralyzed and 1 Flinched turns before Venusaur and Luxray finally took Samson (My Conkeldurr) down. HAX!! The last one was just one Paralyzed at the most important stage Ace (my Charizard Y)

[Image: __003_venusaur_by_weaponized_wafflez-d54c0aq.png]
[Image: luxray_y_rattata_by_winter_freak-d3mxqik.png]
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

Wow!! Jouzea those were some awesome reads! Smile I really love reading them, and keep up the brilliant battling!!

20/12/15: Back from overseas, ready to open my giveaway, to come back and find out.... gosh my house was flooded, grime was everywhere and my brother's clothes actually had mushrooms growing on them. Man, what a great way to start off the holidays! At least I got to train my unevolved baby Pokemons to a higher level before breeding (because I can't ever afford to see them leveling up WITHOUT MY CONSENT at the Day Care! kappa ) And I finally evolved my Prankster Riolu into a Justified Lucario! Just might throw in a Prankster Riolu giveaway sometime soon, hmm...
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!