Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

THE COMMUNAL POKéMON DIARY THREAD
Hi Wei! You have a great giveaway team! Sad to hear about the flood in your house, but good to see you're all positive. That's the way to do it!

21/12/15

We finally made it to the fiftieth match! We were against Battle Chatelaine Evelyn
[Image: t_trainer_battle__by_drakithu-d6sxm6g.png]

She doesn't seem to be confident but we didn't let our guard down.

BATTLE!

My usual lead: Samson (my conkeldurr) and Cloudy (my whimsicott) were up against her legendary leads: Entei and Raikou.

[Image: entei_and_raikou_by_sirometa-d4bnwhj.jpg]

We battled other legendaries before but they were quite different. Cloudy and I were kinda hoping for them to set up or anything we could encore, Entei Overheated and Raikou used thunderbolt against Cloudy who barely hanged on after overheat due to his focus sash. Samson Drain punched Raikou but it was not enough to bring it down. I chose Bijou (my Sylveon).

[Image: c5a8fc445d3303647d65a307a7db6642-d6olyxx.png]

I ordered Bijou to use her hyper voice to finally KO Raikou while Samson Drain punched Entei. To our surprised, Entei used Iron head which brought Bijou to critical level. Evelyn chose Suicune. Samson mach punched the very low HP Entei but Evelyn called Entei back and switched in Latios. Suicune surfed and KO'ed Bijou. I was outplayed and didn't even expect a switch!

[Image: Latios+is+best+wingman+_61b2ff9ef593e8bc...1fc7a5.jpg]

Ace was the only backup left and thought we could still do it. His ability could lower the damage from Suicune's Surf and they could KO Latios using Ice Punch and a boosted flamethrower. After that, Samson could just Mach punch the low hp Entei and Ace can Solarbeam Suicune.

After discussing the plan to the duo we went to attacked. Ace blew flame and brought Latios to Ice Punch KO range. We were so excited but there was something I forgot. It was all obvious in hindsight and it was an inexcusable mistake. Latios was faster than Samson! Latios Luster purged Samson, who was damaged from the previous opponents, and knocked him out. Suicune used Surf and barely damaged Ace as expected.

Ace was against three legendaries. We wanted to take advantage of the sun and went to use flamethrower against Latios hoping for a critical hit or a burn. Latios willed through our attack, and show his resiliency and recovered! Suicune surfed again. When Ace saw that I lost hope of winning, he went to connect a CRITICAL hit Solar beam against Suicune to knock it out. He showed his fighting spirit even if he knew about our inevitable defeat, he refused to go down without bringing a legendary down with him.

[Image: mega_charizard_y_by_haychel-d6kzoji.jpg]

With a replenished hunger to win, after just a short rest, we went to challenge the Battle Maison again. We faced and defeated three people with legendaries on their team before even reaching Evelyn the second time.

Evelyn saw the fire in our eyes and was also pumped up, which is kinda surprising. Her cowardly appearance the last time we saw her was gone and replaced with enthusiasm that match ours.

We were prepared and careful this time around and what a heated battle it was! It was all a blur and before I know it we were both down to our last pokemons. It was Ace against Suicune. Ace, with half of his health left, looked at me and gave me a nod as if saying that he got this. He went with all his might and just as the previous match, he connected a CRITICAL hit Solar beam against Suicune! WE FINALLY DID IT!!!

We continued fighting for a few more matches since my team were still fired up, but after a while I decided that it's time for us to take a break. On our way out, we met Wally and was surprised by the statue near the staircase.

[Image: 11142268_822986027772276_239572346_n.jpg]

It was a reward for having the 50 streak! An odd guy, the one we previously met when we first arrived at the resort, interrupted however and he told us about some people going for longer streaks. 100? 200? Wow?! Can't wait to reach that too. But for now it's time to rest, and I heard there was a Christmas gift for us in the Pokemon Center from Maxsoft. I wonder what it is...
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

22/12/15

Darn it! Just when I thought I won them the ribbon, it turned out that only the four Ace, Samson, Shirahoshi, and Uriah, won it. Now Cloudy and Bijou will join Samson and Shirahoshi for another quest to win them that darn ribbon.

[Image: disgruntled_whimsicott_by_moonlitwinterw...5nqp6u.jpg]

Let's go Cloudy! Stand up!

Bijou don't be sad Why are you sad about ribbons anyway? you already have a lot.

[Image: latest?cb=20140901183538]

Okay okay sorry Bijou here, have a pokepuff

Cheer up ladies! We'll win your ribbons in no time!

[Image: 725e53e975897cecae1806d6d0b268eaaf8692ab_hq.jpg][Image: 90bb2ec7406e9424fa258f7db915e31e-d6u8do3.png]
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

25/12/15

'Twas the night before Christmas but we were still in the Battle Maison. It was our second try, our last one against Evelyn didn't went well since Cloudy and Bijou were nervous and we fell short. This time though the team were experienced and confident against our opponents and we easily defeated the Battle Chatelaine.

Cloudy was so happy with her new ribbon but exhausted at the same time, so I decided to subbed her out and chose Ace to replace her. Bijou didn't want to rest so our team went on and won another 29 matches.

[Image: christmas_whimsicott_by_oasisexplosion-d71w8cy.jpg]

One notable fight was against a team of Pokemons who intimidates my team. Shirahoshi loves being intimidated and since she is very competitive, she maximized her special attack and swept all her opponents while Bijou occasionally gave her some helping hand.

[Image: 326674905_674495.gif?4]

The last match, we lost due to my mistake of choosing Ace against Darmanitan and Armaldo instead of Bijou. I thought he could one hit KO Armaldo in the sun but Armaldo survived and Darmanitan used Stone Edge, an attack I never thought he had. Ace fainted then Armaldo proceeded to KO my paralyzed low HP Shirahoshi.

[Image: merry_christmas___from_charizard_x_and_y...6zax2h.png]

I had a glimpse of hope when Bijou managed to OHKO Darmanitan with her hidden power, but Armaldo used a steel type attack and Bijou fainted.

[Image: 6o0w20.png]

Oh well, at least we finally won the ribbon.

And the gift Maxsoft gave me for Christmas was this guy
[Image: 6ab312a5b6c50f9738d8289b434388ce.jpg]
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

26/12/15

After getting the battle Maison ribbon, the team filled their stashes. I still want them to have the 100th consecutive win ribbon and the other two expensive ribbons: Royal and the Gorgeous Royal, in Mauville city, but it'll have to wait. While saving for the ribbons, I sent the team to the battle box so I can easily call them when i meet challengers.

Then I started breeding other pokemons. I successfully bred: tepig, litleo, growlithe, vulpix, and chimchar. I also gave their names:

BURGESS from a Blackbeard pirate in One Piece
[Image: latest?cb=20130420053053]
[Image: 250px-500Emboar.png]

SIMBA from the Lion King
[Image: flat,800x800,070,f.u3.jpg]

BROWNIE after my favorite dog, he was the one I chose to participate in the Thanksgiving cup.
[Image: 058_Growlithe_Sharenators_Very_Own_Poked...-83876.png]

GUMIHO after a protagonist in a korean series, My Girlfriend is a Nine-tailed Fox
[Image: nine-tailed-fox.jpg]

and

MONKEYDLUFFY, the main character of one piece
[Image: tumblr_ny80hx4BFJ1uewtq3o1_500.jpg]

They are not a single team though. I'll breed more pokemons and then make another team.

Right now, I'm breeding two of the pokemons i used in spooky cup: zubat and deino. I only have 3 boxes to spare and I'm almost done with the 2nd one. I plan on wonder trading the others so they can find a new home.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

26/12/15

I should save here the training course of my first team just in case:

PortgasDAce (Charizard) @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought  
EVs: 232 HP / 76 Def / 92 SpA / 108 Spe  
Modest Nature  
- Solar Beam TM
- Flamethrower TM
- Protect        TM
- Tailwind        Tutor

Bijou (Sylveon) @ Life Orb  
Ability: Pixilate   Eevee HA
EVs: 156 HP / 20 Def / 212 SpA / 116 Spe  
Modest Nature  
- Hyper Voice Tutor
- Hidden Power [Ground]  TM
- Helping Hand Lvl1
- Protect        TM

Cloudy (Whimsicott) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Prankster  
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 Spe  
Timid Nature  
- Giga Drain Cottonee Lvl26
- Taunt        TM
- Worry Seed Tutor
- Encore        Egg

Samson (Conkeldurr) @ Assault Vest  
Ability: Iron Fist   Timburr Iron fist(Pokemon Y)
EVs: 100 HP / 116 Atk / 140 Def / 68 SpD / 84 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Drain Punch Tutor
- Mach Punch Egg (Infernape)
- Rock Tomb/Knock Off    TM/Tutor
- Ice Punch        Tutor  

Uriah (Aegislash) @ Weakness Policy  
Ability: Stance Change  
EVs: 236 HP / 4 Def / 140 SpA / 76 SpD / 52 Spe  
Modest Nature  
- Flash Cannon TM
- Wide Guard Egg
- King's Shield   Lvl1
- Shadow Ball TM

Shirahoshi (Milotic) @ Maranga Berry  
Ability: Competitive       Ability Capsule
EVs: 236 HP / 156 Def / 100 SpA / 12 SpD / 4 Spe  
Bold Nature  
- Icy Wind        Tutor
- Scald           TM
- Recover        Lvl31
- Protect        TM
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

1/1/15

It's new year! Today I stopped breeding and decided to focus on hunting secret bases.

I brought (my camerupt), my helper in hatching eggs thanks to her magma armor, and a couple of deino eggs with me
[Image: embedded_item1422592425103_by_nitedewfairy-d8fxp5z.jpg]

and started roaming around Hoenn looking for some secret bases. I was at the silver rank when i started. I realized that some of the bases are difficult to access, so i called my utility team:

Sap Sipper (my Azumarill), named after his ability. He knows how to surf, smash some rocks, dive, and use his strength to move boulders
[Image: sophisticated_azumarill__by_sephirona-d766ta2.png]

Anbu (my Ninjask), named after some Ninjas in Konoha. she cuts some thorn bushes for me. I wanted her to learn fly too, but she's too small to carry me around.
[Image: gijinka_pokemon_291_ninjask_by_saurodinus.jpg]

And lastly, Granmap (my Relicanth) , named after uhm.... Grandma + map? Too bad he's a grandpa. He also can dive and can even swim up a waterfall!
[Image: 4daff117a99638caf22122f32711d1bd.jpg]

After a day of roaming searching every routes, I only need 25 flags to reach the gold rank.

I also rearranged my secret base to make it more maze-like just like my brother's base.
My QR Code

(I only used the webcam of my laptop for this image not sure if it'll be read (- 3-) )

Hope i annoyed some with it hehe

Happy New Year!!!
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

4/1/16

We were at our 499th flag and we already went to all the possible locations except one (I also listened on the news from BuzzNav so there won't be any new base for 8 hours). The AreaNav showed it to be somewhere in route 116 but there were only two locations near the entrance of Rusturf tunnel, we already visited the one nearer on the entrance and the other one was empty. I went back and forth from the Rustboro city and to the tunnel searching for any overlooked base but there was really none. Tired and frustrated I began harvesting the berries i planted yesterday instead to rest my mind. Magma (my Camerupt) went out of her pokeball and started nudging on my AreaNav. Curious on what she was up to, I booted the Nav again. I reviewed it and there was the answer all along. There was a hint on where I can find the base, it said "A Secret Base in a cave that’s a little exciting because it seems like a man who lost his glasses might find it". So we entered Rusturf tunnel and looked for another exit aside from the one going to Verdanturf town. It didn't take long and we finally found the exit and outside, after searching, we found the last secret base and got the last flag for the Gold rank!

I immediately played my eon flute and latios came and took me to the Fortree City.

[Image: BqI8UgT.jpg?1]

Now that we completed the golden rank, we'll slowly work for the platinum rank so i won't be hands on looking for secret bases.

Oh well, back to breeding eggs. I'm waiting for a shiny adamant male with preferred IVs that can groove to the dragon beat. So far I bred 180+ charmander dance crew.

[Image: 1ed17e62b1177b802f9eb933bb8a1b2f130e6c8b...8439_3.jpg][Image: 1ed17e62b1177b802f9eb933bb8a1b2f130e6c8b...8439_3.jpg][Image: 1ed17e62b1177b802f9eb933bb8a1b2f130e6c8b...8439_3.jpg][Image: 1ed17e62b1177b802f9eb933bb8a1b2f130e6c8b...8439_3.jpg]
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

11/1/16

I think I'm almost done with my team's secret base. I want to protect my team's flag just for the fun of it, but not to the point of it being impossible (by blocking the pc then using escape rope to go out); nor do people need to invite me 'cause i'm blocking the way (like most people do).

I have two new favorite secret bases, as they are both maze-like just like mine. One is really creative, the trainer placed some invisible dolls to make a maze. The other one is quite annoying since it'll make you return  to the entrance again and again using clever positioning of arrows and warp panels that one really protected it's flag well.

I should take a picture, next time i visit them.

Speaking of pictures,

My boyfriend, Yayan, sent me pictures!
[Image: LUjR5rU.jpg]

Awww... I miss him Heart . He took it before he entered the League in Kalos. He and his partner, Blace (also a charmander Y), did great and they won it all. He became a region champion before i did. It's also nice that we share our Pokemon storage, so we can both use each other's Pokemons.

He seemed to go off to some adventures again

[Image: O5Yf50H.jpg]
[Image: RFHFHsz.jpg]

Now I'm even more inspired to do some breeding, I want to surprise him, I got to breed you Sabo (Charizard X)!
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

16/01/12

It was strange organizing my PC boxes for the first time in months. I was clumsy, and they were a mess. Maybe no going back. Regardless I had made a promise to 2 trainers that I would get them the Pokemon they needed. When neither of my PC boxes had the Pokemon I was looking for I turned to my last hope ... PokeBank.

I scanned through boxes like a machine, but couldn't find what I was looking for. WAIT! The search feature how could I forget. I guess I wasn't like a machine at all. The machine was like a machine, and found the Pokemon in seconds.

After making a few transfers I went looking for the trainers that needed me but they were no where to be found. Did I take to long? Had they gotten the Pokemon they needed from someone else? 

How useless am I? 

After thousand of hours dedicated to becoming a professional trainer I couldn't even trade a single Pokemon.

That's when I heard a voice. "Flynn, over here!" yelled trainer Cole. "Sorry I had to finish something, but I'm back, can we still trade?" he said.

"You bet", I replied as I placed my Pokemon on the trade machine.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
13/1/16

[Image: 2014-01-06-gamercat_56.jpg]

up-A Basically me right now. I lost count of how many i bred already. So what i do now, is breeding a 6IV japanese ditto and a charmander with dragon dance in battle resort waiting for a shiny; and breeding a deino with dark pulse and another deino from japan with 4 IVs in Route 117.

I finally bred a modest deino with dark pulse. It doesn't have perfect IVs though so it will still undergo another breeding process. so I replaced the two deinos in route 117 with 2 larvitars
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?