Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] JFlynn Needs a Team for Tomorrow's Tourney
You homies I'm about to go to bed but I'll check the site first thing in the morning. 

I would love it if I could borrow someone's ready to go VGC15 team for the tournament tomorrow. I don't have any decent Pokes for the format.

Let me know whatcha got, and if you don't mind trading me.

I'll be on here around 11am PST I think. My FC should be under my avatar.

Thanks!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
I dont have any ready , But I hope you find someone to hook you up justin~ Good luck out there !
(Jan 3, 2015, 01:55 AM)Hero Wrote: I dont have any ready , But I hope you find someone to hook you up justin~ Good luck out there !

me too haha
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
when do you usually Stream?
justin i would love to but im quite new to the format what format is it again?
is it the same as VGC 14?
I have a team ready, but it's the team I'm planning on using, so if you don't mind using the same team as me, I can clone it. There's no guarantee I'm going to be in the tournament either, so you can always have it as a backup if you need it

Or you can *try* my first ever terrible trick room team, if you're feeling really brave :D
I have couple of battle ready pokemons tho I dont have a team specifically, I could trade you the ones i have and figure out a team from those if that is ok
I don't have a team yet & I'm too chicken to enter Sad
° Replay Mod ° Pokemon Master ° Powersaver/Cloner & Breeder °  

#Hanasomi
 #TeamReplay since January 2014

> Batman <

Currently I'm building a team around mega salamence with some follow me support mons (togekiss and amoongus). You can test this set out if you want considering how brok-- I mean powerful mence is.
(Jan 3, 2015, 02:03 AM)Justin Wrote:
(Jan 3, 2015, 01:55 AM)Hero Wrote: I dont have any ready , But I hope you find someone to hook you up justin~ Good luck out there !

me too haha

hey justin you can borrow my team.i won a lot of battles with it