Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF HA Breedjects. FT: Tons of Breedjects! Updated!
Hi all, just wanted to update this, again. I've been super busy with school and life in general and haven't had much time to get on the site. I've recently bred a ton of new pokes and figured I'd see if anyone was interested. As always, feel free to PM me for details

I have the following Pokemon to offer: (NOTE: All Pokes listed are breedjects. They might not have the specific IV's you might be looking for, But I am more than happy to share with you the exact spread if inquired)

Dratini, Joly, Marvel Scale/Shed Skin. 5IVs, all have Extreme Speed.
Chimchar, Jolly, Iron Fist.  5IVs  Egg moves: Fake out, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch
Growlithe, Adamant, Flash Fire/Intimidate. \ 5 IVs. Moves: Close Combat, Morning Sun, Flare Blitz, Roar
Togepi, Timid, Serene Grace/Hustle. 5IVs
Froakie, Jolly and Timid, Protean. 5 IVs
Onix, Careful/Adamant/Brave/Sassy/Relaxed, Sturdy/Rock Head. Egg Moves- Heavy Slam. 5 IVs.
Joltik, Timid, Unnerve/Compound Eyes. Egg Moves- Camouflage.  5IVs
Torchics, Adamant, SpeedBoost. 5 IVs. Some have Baton Pass
Squirtle, Modest, Torrent. Egg Moves-Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse Egg Moves. 5IVs
Totodiles, Adamant, Sheer Force and Torrent. Egg Moves- Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet. 4 and 5 IVS
Weedle, Jolly, Shield Dust. 4 and 5 IVs
Larvitar, Adamant, Guts. Egg Moves- Dragon Dance, Outrage, Stealth Rock, Pursuit.  5IVs
Rotom, Modest, 5IV
Ralts (male and female) Jolly or Modest, Telepathy: Jolly ones have Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Memento and Encore
Horsea, Timid, Sniper/Swift Swim. 5IVS
Buneary, Jolly, Limber And Klutz, 5IV, Egg Moves Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunderpunch, Fake Out
Trapinch, Adamant, Hyper Cutter/ Arena Trap, Quick Attack, Bite, Feint, Bide 5IVs
Sableye, Bold, Quiet, Impish, Prankster. Egg Moves- Nasty Plot, Sucker Punch, Mean Look, Recover 5IV
Eevee: Modest, Timid, Careful, Jolly, Adamant. Run Away, Anticipation, Adaptability. 5IVs. Careful Eevees have Curse
Charmander: Jolly, Adamant. Blaze. Dragon Dance, Crunch, Outrage, Focus Punch
Mankey: Jolly, Defiant. Close Combat, U-Turn, Poison Jab 5IV
Gastly: Timid. Perish Song, Disable. 5IV
Chespin: Adamant. Bulletproof. Spikes, Curse, Synthesis, Quick Guard 5IV
Shellos: Storm Drain. Fissure. 5IV
Chikorita: Relaxed/Modest. Leaf Guard. Body Slam. 5IV
Pancham: Adamant. Iron Fist. 5IV
Purrloin: Jolly, Prankster. Encore, Copycat, Feint Attack. 5IV
Cottonee, Bold, Prankster. Worry Seed, Encore, Memento, Tickle 5IV
Yamask: Bold. 5IV
Shuckle: Relaxed, Contrary. Knock Off. 5IV
Bulbasaur, Modest. 5IV
Clauncher, Modest, Mega Launcher. 5IV
Cubone: Adamant, Rock Head. Power-Up Punch, Smack Down, Earthquake, Flamethrower 5IV
Corpish, Adamant, Adaptability. Knock Off, Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance 5IV
Houndour, Modest, 5IV.
Cyndaquil, Timid, Flash Fire. Extrasensory 5IV
Aerodactyl: Jolly, Unnerve. Wide Guard, Tailwind. 5IV
Lileep, Calm, Storm Drain. 5IV
Bunnelby, Jolly, Huge Power. 5IV
Swinub: Adamant. Thick Fat. stealth rock, curse, icicle spear, icicle crash 5IV
Treecko: Modest. Leaf Storm. 5IV
Tauros: Adamant, Intimidate. Wild Charge, Earthquake, Return, Stone Edge. 5IV
Klefki: Calm, Careful, Bold. Prankster 5IV
Bisharp: Adamant, Defiant. Sucker Punch 5IV
Phanpy: Adamant, Pickup. Ice Shard. 5IV
Axew: Adamant, Mold Breaker. 5IV
Marill: Adamant, Huge Power. Aqua Jet, Belly Drum. 5IV
Aron: Impish, Rock Head. Iron Head, Superpower, Head Smash, Stealth Rock. 5IV
Sneasel: Jolly, Inner Focus. Ice Shard, Fake Out. 5 IV
Zubat: Jolly, Inner Focus. Brave Bird. 5IV
Drifloon: Calm, Aftermath. Minimize, Shadow Ball, Destiny Bond. 5IV
Flectchling: Adamant, Gale Wings. Quick Guard. 5IV
Meditite, Adamant, Pure Power. Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Dynamic Punch, Bullet Punch 5IV

I also have access to:

Charmander with HA (Solar Power)
Snivy: Contrary
Snorunt: Moody
Litwick, Flash Fire, Timid Nature. Fire Spin, Confuse Ray, Night Shade, Will-O-Wisp. 5IV
Honedge: Quiet, Modest, Brave, Jolly. Swords Dance, Shadow Sneak, Sacred Sword 5IV
Skarmory, Impish, 5IV
Swablu, Modest, Natural Cure. Hyper Voice. 5IV
Chansey, Calm, Natural Cure. Egg Move- Seismic Toss. 5IV
Slowpoke, Bold, Regenerator. Egg Moves- Curse, Yawn. 5IV
Vulpix, Modest, Timid. Flash Fire/ Drought. Egg Moves- Extrasensory , Hex. 5IV
Cleffa, Calm, Magic Guard. Egg Moves- Wish, Aromatherapy 5IV
Bagon, Adamant, Rock Head. Egg Moves- Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance 5IV
Shinx, Adamant, Intimidate. Egg Move- Fire Fang 5IV
Pinsir, Jolly,, Hyper Cutter. 5IV
Heracross, Adamant, Swarm. 5IV
Scyther, Adamant, Technician. Egg Move- Defog. 5IV
Piplup, Defiant

I'm currently searching for:

Trevenant or pre evolution with Hidden ability / egg moves
Tyrogue with egg moves/ Hidden ability
Grimer with HA/ egg moves
Pinsir with Egg moves- Quick attack and Close Combat
Kecleon with Protean and egg moves
Lapras with Egg moves
Pikachu with HA/ Egg moves
Murkrow with HA/ egg moves
and
Any Breedjects with HA or Egg Moves

I request that any pokemon you are offering have equal IVs to my pokemon that you are requesting, just to keep it fair.

Thats pretty much all I have at the moment. As I said, If you're interested in knowing more about one of the pokes, I'd be happy to let you know.

:D
I actually have a Noivern. I'd just have to breed it soon
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jan 24, 2015, 07:07 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: I actually have a Noivern. I'd just have to breed it soon

I'm a patient man haha. What would you like in return?
I was thinking Dratini. The thing I don't like about this is that breeding Dragons are a pain. Had to breed for Gible once and that left a heavy scar.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jan 24, 2015, 07:16 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: I was thinking Dratini. The thing I don't like about this is that breeding Dragons are a pain. Had to breed for Gible once and that left a heavy scar.

The best Dratinis I have are
a male with x/x/31/31/31/31
male: 31/31/31/x/x/31
male: 31/x/31/31/31/31
all have marvel scale and e-speed. idk if that helps your decision or not lol
Honestly just want maybe the 2nd one I guess. Getting to breeding that right now
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jan 24, 2015, 07:26 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: Honestly just want maybe the 2nd one I guess. Getting to breeding that right now

Sounds good friend. Ill keep it aside. Much obliged!
I got a few 5 IVs Noibats, but since I just got it by chance, you're going to get a 6 IV Noibat! If you want me to, I can nickname it before I gve it to you. Can you also nickname the Dratini you're giving me Lance? It'd be much appreciated
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jan 24, 2015, 07:49 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: I got a few 5 IVs Noibats, but since I just got it by chance, you're going to get a 6 IV Noibat! If you want me to, I can nickname it before I gve it to you. Can you also nickname the Dratini you're giving me Lance? It'd be much appreciated

wow thats incredible thank you! Could you name it Epyon please, and i just wanted to make sure.. you wanted the dratini with, 31/31/31/x/x/31 right?
I think you deserve it! And yeah, gettin her named and it was that Dratini. Can you name it Lance?
I'm just here.

#RowletBois