Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF HA Breedjects. FT: Tons of Breedjects! Updated!
ok ill get in touch when im ready
I have your eevee ready when you are ready
(Jan 29, 2015, 04:31 AM)SpartanVulture Wrote: I have your eevee ready when you are ready

Sorry, I've been at school all day. I Probably won't be able to get on until tomorrow. I'll PM you when im available
Bump! Just updated with a bunch of new pokes!
i could get you rhyhorn, aerodactyl, HA poliwag, phanpy

i would like a Female Telepathy Ralts (if you could make it modest i would love you) 4-5 ivs, 5iv Totodile, and a 5iv Squirtle
(Feb 16, 2015, 04:00 AM)Kepin Wrote: i could get you rhyhorn, aerodactyl, HA poliwag, phanpy

i would like a Female Telepathy Ralts (if you could make it modest i would love you) 4-5 ivs, 5iv Totodile, and a 5iv Squirtle

No problem, I'll get started on them now. By chance, does the phanpy know Ice shard? I forgot to include that In my request. If not, I'll live lol. Also, if feel free to pick another poke, considering you're willing to give up 4. I'd like to make it an even swap
Could I have that rotom? I can give a hyper voice swablu for it.
(Mar 4, 2015, 11:34 PM)Da BossMan + Wrote: Could I have that rotom? I can give a hyper voice swablu for it.

Do you have anything else to offer? I already have an Altaria set with Hyper Voice lol. Sorry man
(Mar 5, 2015, 10:03 AM)starlord31 Wrote:
(Mar 4, 2015, 11:34 PM)Da BossMan + Wrote: Could I have that rotom? I can give a hyper voice swablu for it.

Do you have anything else to offer? I already have an Altaria set with Hyper Voice lol. Sorry man

spped boost torchic? sassy regenerator audino?
Huge Bump. Just updated with a ton of new pokes!