Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF HA Breedjects. FT: Tons of Breedjects! Updated!
(Jan 24, 2015, 08:03 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: I think you deserve it! And yeah, gettin her named and it was that Dratini. Can you name it Lance?

Thank you so much man! and yup, I just named him for you so he's ready to go whenever you want him!
Ok. May take a minute because I got to do another trade with someone, but I got u added up.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jan 24, 2015, 08:08 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: Ok. May take a minute because I got to do another trade with someone, but I got u added up.

no problem, i just added you too. so whenever u want just send a trade request
Bump, Updated
hey :D i'd love a chimchar! i have some deino, rotom, numel, cottonee, pawniard, hariyama breedjects :D
I have Chanseys with Seismic toss, smoormish with poison heal, regenerator slowpoke, HA Vulpix, and HA Porygons, just choose the ones you like, in exchange of chimchar, onix and torchic : )

PM, and ill get them ready for you! (Ill be out till 17:00 GTM+1).
pm me as well it would be much easier Smile
(Jan 26, 2015, 05:54 AM)Kepin Wrote: pm me as well it would be much easier Smile

(Jan 26, 2015, 05:09 AM)Ryu Kurai Wrote: I have Chanseys with Seismic toss, smoormish with poison heal, regenerator slowpoke, HA Vulpix, and HA Porygons, just choose the ones you like, in exchange of chimchar, onix and torchic : )

PM's Sent!

PM, and ill get them ready for you! (Ill be out till 17:00 GTM+1).
(Jan 24, 2015, 06:37 PM)starlord31 Wrote: Hi all, just wanted to update this, I am now looking for any breedjects people might have. And any HA pokes.

I have the following Pokemon to offer: (NOTE: All Pokes listed are breedjects. They might not have the specific IV's you might be looking for, But I am more than happy to share with you the exact spread if inquired)

HA male and female Dratini. Most have 4IVs, and all have Extreme Speed.
Also, Dratinis w/ 5Ivs and Shed Skin
HA male and female Chimchar. All have 5IVs in different stats, Egg moves: Fake out, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch
Flash Fire and Intimidate Growliths. A few with 4 and 5 IVs. Moves: Close Combat, Morning Sun, Flare Blitz, Roar
Serene Grace and Hustle Togepi. Most Have around 3 IVs.
HA Froakie. Most have around 2 or 3 IVs
Sturdy and Rock Head Onix. 3-4 IVs. All have Heavy Slam
Unnerve and Compound Eyes Jolitks. Some have 3IVs. Most have Camouflage
SpeedBoost Torchics. Most have 3-4 IVs. All have Baton Pass
Torrent Squirtle. Modest Nature. Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse Egg Moves
Torrent Totodiles, Adamant Nature, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet. Most have around 4 IVS
Thats pretty much all I have at the moment. As I said, If you're interested in knowing more about one of the pokes, I'd be happy to let you know.

:D

hi i have some sableye and carvanha with their HA i would like a female dratini with its HA please
I have some breedject rotom for you, also feebas, phione. I'd love the speed boost torchic (do you have an adamant one?)