Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF HA Breedjects. FT: Tons of Breedjects! Updated!
(Jan 26, 2015, 01:11 PM)Da BossMan + Wrote: I have some breedject rotom for you, also feebas, phione. I'd love the speed boost torchic (do you have an adamant one?)

Hey man, I'd love a feebas! I don't have an adamant one but I can actually get started on one right now. Give me a few min to pop out a decent one for you!
I'd be interested in one of those Chimchars - would you happen to want a Contrary Snivy? Mine have some egg moves (Mirror Coat, Glare, Magical Leaf) and 5 IVs. ^_^
(Jan 27, 2015, 12:57 PM)AtomicAbsol Wrote: I'd be interested in one of those Chimchars - would you happen to want a Contrary Snivy? Mine have some egg moves (Mirror Coat, Glare, Magical Leaf) and 5 IVs. ^_^

I actually have a few contrary snivys already, do you have any other breedjects or HA pokes?
Hey I have these pokes for trade:

Quick Feet Shroomish with Bullet Seed
Prankster Sableye with Recover
Iron Fist Chimchar
Speed Boost Carvanha
Sturdy Skarmory with Stealth Rock, Brave Bird and Whirlwind
Magic Guard Cleffa with Wish
Intimidate Mawile
Guts Timburr with Mach Punch
Pure Power Meditite with Fire Punch and Fake Out

I'm interested in these pokes from you:

Intimidate Growliths. A few with 4 and 5 IVs. Moves: Close Combat, Morning Sun, Flare Blitz, Roar
Sturdy Onix. 3-4 IVs. All have Heavy Slam
Unnerve and Compound Eyes Jolitks. Some have 3IVs. Most have Camouflage
Torrent Totodiles, Adamant Nature, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet. Most have around 4 IVS
(Jan 27, 2015, 01:58 PM).A. Wrote: Hey I have these pokes for trade:

Quick Feet Shroomish with Bullet Seed
Prankster Sableye with Recover
Iron Fist Chimchar
Speed Boost Carvanha
Sturdy Skarmory with Stealth Rock, Brave Bird and Whirlwind
Magic Guard Cleffa with Wish
Intimidate Mawile
Guts Timburr with Mach Punch
Pure Power Meditite with Fire Punch and Fake Out

I'm interested in these pokes from you:

Intimidate Growliths. A few with 4 and 5 IVs. Moves: Close Combat, Morning Sun, Flare Blitz, Roar
Sturdy Onix. 3-4 IVs. All have Heavy Slam
Unnerve and Compound Eyes Jolitks. Some have 3IVs. Most have Camouflage
Torrent Totodiles, Adamant Nature, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet. Most have around 4 IVS

I'm definitely interested in the cleffa and sableye. Ill trade you whichever two you want from the ones u listed for them.
I'll take the Intimidate Growlith and Totodile. Females prefered.
(Jan 27, 2015, 02:05 PM).A. Wrote: I'll take the Intimidate Growlith and Totodile. Females prefered.

Unfortunately I only have Male Growliths. I do have the totodile in female tho. If thats ok with you, I'm online now
That's OK! already added you.
Thanks man!
(Jan 27, 2015, 01:40 PM)starlord31 Wrote:
(Jan 27, 2015, 12:57 PM)AtomicAbsol Wrote: I'd be interested in one of those Chimchars - would you happen to want a Contrary Snivy? Mine have some egg moves (Mirror Coat, Glare, Magical Leaf) and 5 IVs. ^_^

I actually have a few contrary snivys already, do you have any other breedjects or HA pokes?

I do, thankfully. I'll make a little list here -

Swablu: Cloud Nine, Adamant with Dragon Rush and Hyper Voice
Riolu: Prankster, Jolly with Crunch, Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch and High Jump Kick
Scyther: Technician, Adamant with Defog
Grimer: Poison Touch, Impish with Shadow Sneak
Aron: Any ability (including Heavy Metal), Adamant with Reversal and Dragon Rush
Yamask: Mummy, Bold or Calm with Toxic Spikes and Heal Block
Larvitar: Guts, Jolly with Dragon Dance, Pursuit, and Iron Head
Gothita: Shadow Tag, Calm with no egg moves
Sableye: Prankster, Calm with Recover OR Impish with Punishment, Recover, Flatter and Trick

Would any of those work? They should all have 5IVs.