Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF HA Breedjects. FT: Tons of Breedjects! Updated!
Do you have any Jolly Froakies"?
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
(Jan 27, 2015, 02:27 PM)AtomicAbsol Wrote:
(Jan 27, 2015, 01:40 PM)starlord31 Wrote:
(Jan 27, 2015, 12:57 PM)AtomicAbsol Wrote: I'd be interested in one of those Chimchars - would you happen to want a Contrary Snivy? Mine have some egg moves (Mirror Coat, Glare, Magical Leaf) and 5 IVs. ^_^

I actually have a few contrary snivys already, do you have any other breedjects or HA pokes?

I do, thankfully. I'll make a little list here -

Swablu: Cloud Nine, Adamant with Dragon Rush and Hyper Voice
Riolu: Prankster, Jolly with Crunch, Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch and High Jump Kick
Scyther: Technician, Adamant with Defog
Grimer: Poison Touch, Impish with Shadow Sneak
Aron: Any ability (including Heavy Metal), Adamant with Reversal and Dragon Rush
Yamask: Mummy, Bold or Calm with Toxic Spikes and Heal Block
Larvitar: Guts, Jolly with Dragon Dance, Pursuit, and Iron Head
Gothita: Shadow Tag, Calm with no egg moves
Sableye: Prankster, Calm with Recover OR Impish with Punishment, Recover, Flatter and Trick

Would any of those work? They should all have 5IVs.

perfect, Ill do it for the scyther?
(Jan 27, 2015, 02:27 PM)SjoerdDN Wrote: Do you have any Jolly Froakies"?

I dont, I'm sorry. I mainly just bred a ton for the ability. I haven't started really breeding them correctly yet. Ill probably give that a go sometime within the next few days though if your not in a rush?
Okay, cool. I'm ready to trade whenever. ^^
I have Arons with a bunch of egg moves, Anger point mankeys with close combat, HA Bold espurrs, and some shinx with fire fang if you want any!
(Jan 27, 2015, 03:35 PM)Nickdance3 Wrote: I have Arons with a bunch of egg moves, Anger point mankeys with close combat, HA Bold espurrs, and some shinx with fire fang if you want any!

What would you like for one of the shinx? Also, male or female espurr?
Interested in OP's Growlithe (Intimidate), Torchic and Joltik (Compoundeyes).

x14/5 IV/Ralts/♂ or ♀/Jolly/Telepathy
x11/5 IV/Charmander/Timid/Blaze
x8/5 IV/Pinsir/Jolly/Hyper Cutter/Feint
x7/5 IV/Bagon/Adamant/Rock Head/Dragon Pulse/Hydro Pump/Dragon Dance
x6/4 IV/Froakie/Timid/Protean
x4/5 IV/Slowpoke/Bold/Oblivious
x4/5 IV/Fletchling/Adamant/Gale Wings
x4/5 IV/Pawniard/Adamant/Defiant/Sucker Punch
x2/5 IV/Ghastly/Timid/Levitate

Being 5 IV breedjects, these all have at least 4 EFFECTIVE IVs except for Froakie which all have at least 3 effective IVs. I have more of the same breedjects but most have 4 IVs with at least 3 effective IVs. These are meant for continued breeding with a good Ditto! Also, all of them are in special Pokeballs except for Slowpoke. Not sure what I want. Uh...Eevee (Sylveon), Kangaskahn, Gible (HA), Beldum, Rotom, Snover (Giga Drain?), Cleffa (Heal Pulse). I know I need a Torkoal with Yawn and Clear Smog. I guess I'll consider anything interesting. I do value special Pokeballs on females! I'll check back often. Cheers.
(Jan 27, 2015, 03:54 PM)starlord31 Wrote:
(Jan 27, 2015, 03:35 PM)Nickdance3 Wrote: I have Arons with a bunch of egg moves, Anger point mankeys with close combat, HA Bold espurrs, and some shinx with fire fang if you want any!

Can I have a totadile? And I have both male and female espurrs
(Jan 27, 2015, 06:33 PM)Nickdance3 Wrote:
(Jan 27, 2015, 03:54 PM)starlord31 Wrote:

Can I have a totadile? And I have both male and female espurrs

no problem.. how bout totodile for the shinx then?
hey can i have an intimidate 5IV growlithe