Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: HA Timburr! FT: Lots of things!
I've got HA Abra and HA Ivysaur. I really need female HA Solosis and female HA Drilbur in exchange if you can manage it. Both Abra and Ivysaur will be caught in Friend Safaris so I can guarantee 2 IVs each, female, and your Dive Ball stipulation if that applies, but nothing specific beyond that. Let me know if that works for you, or any other particulars you want to work out.
-sandragon13
I have an extra perfect HA Tepig if you want!
I can get you a HA abra and HA aipom. I'm interested in the HA shellder and an egg move shover. I could also get you a HA ivysaur, lament or espurr from my friend safari.
(Jan 29, 2015, 02:32 PM)sandragon13 Wrote: I've got HA Abra and HA Ivysaur.  I really need female HA Solosis and female HA Drilbur in exchange if you can manage it.  Both Abra and Ivysaur will be caught in Friend Safaris so I can guarantee 2 IVs each, female, and your Dive Ball stipulation if that applies, but nothing specific beyond that.  Let me know if that works for you, or any other particulars you want to work out.
   -sandragon13

I'd love both of those, and I can have a female Solosis and Drilbur ready tomorrow around noon EST, the IVs don't matter, the female Dive Ball would be great but not necessary lol more for my nitpicking than a stipulation, unless you'd like me to breed these with specific IVs/natures.

(Jan 29, 2015, 06:24 PM)Nickdance3 Wrote: I have an extra perfect HA Tepig if you want!

Sorry I don't need Tepig actually, that was listed before the events came to NA and wasn't sure if they were coming. Thank you though, if theres anything you're after listed let me know and we can work out a trade though!

(Jan 29, 2015, 08:40 PM)Arctero Wrote: I can get you a HA abra and HA aipom. I'm interested in the HA shellder and an egg move shover. I could also get you a HA ivysaur, lament or espurr from my friend safari.

Ahh, the Shellder actually was a typo I don't have its HA, I can definitely get the Snover ready for you though, as for the Ivysaur and Abra someone offered already so I have to honor their trade request first sorry about all that, as for the Espurr that was taken care of recently before I could update, if you could get an Aipom and Lampent ready that'd be great, is there anything else from my FT list you're interested in for the second Pokemon?
Okay, well I have a lot more, just pm me, don't want to overflow this thread lol
hey :D i have HA abra, HA poliwag, prankster cottonee for trade Smile i would like one of those HA majicarp, HA drilbur and a HA shroomish!

Edit: i could also breed for HA bulbasaur and HA bunnelby Smile
I can offer a blue shellos w sand force for a bulletprof chespin.
(Jan 29, 2015, 08:40 PM)Arctero Wrote: I can get you a HA abra and HA aipom. I'm interested in the HA shellder and an egg move shover. I could also get you a HA ivysaur, lament or espurr from my friend safari.

Ahh, the Shellder actually was a typo I don't have its HA, I can definitely get the Snover ready for you though, as for the Ivysaur and Abra someone offered already so I have to honor their trade request first sorry about all that, as for the Espurr that was taken care of recently before I could update, if you could get an Aipom and Lampent ready that'd be great, is there anything else from my FT list you're interested in for the second Pokemon?
[/quote]

I looked through the list and I'm also interested in a larvesta with morning sun.
(Jan 31, 2015, 07:30 AM)Max99 Wrote: I can offer a blue shellos w sand force for a bulletprof chespin.

Hi~~

I can have that Chespin ready for you in about 15 minutes, add me and shoot a pm over whenever you're available for a trade~~