Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Looking for Aloe Ninetails!
Hey Pokemon Forever Family Smile
I heard theres a new aloela ninetails thats an ice type and i love ninetails! i dont know how to get it and google isnt helping me, so im hoping someone here can help me out!
I don't really have much to offer but I have been breeding some vulpixs to try and get one, natures are random and i dont really know what the ivs are but i can give you one of those or maybe a ditto or something.

thanks in advance! ^^
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
Alolan Form Vulpix/Ninetales are obtainable? Wow
Hey... Sorry to tell you this but that ninetales isn't that real until Sun and Moon... So if you want it... Wait thill the region gets its game releaseed
To help take Everyone a True Pokemon Master!!! That is my misson
FC:2122-9982-9277. IGN pat
Uhm sorry bud but you're gonna have to wait till Sun and Moon release...
(Aug 3, 2016, 01:10 PM)ShinyJigglypuff Wrote: Alolan Form Vulpix/Ninetales are obtainable? Wow

yes my friend beat me with one it had hidden power ice

(Aug 3, 2016, 01:10 PM)Pattyback11 Wrote: Hey... Sorry to tell you this but that ninetales isn't that real until Sun and Moon... So if you want it... Wait thill the region gets its game releaseed

no
(Aug 3, 2016, 01:12 PM)MagicalMops Wrote: Uhm sorry bud but you're gonna have to wait till Sun and Moon release...

why would i wait
Ah so there are hacked ones out there as of now..?

wow...
(Aug 3, 2016, 01:14 PM)MagicalMops Wrote: Ah so there are hacked ones out there as of now..?

wow...

yeah its real its white and has blue tips on its tail and it can learn hidden power ice

i dont want a hacked/modded one i want a real legit one i dont like cheatingers
(Aug 3, 2016, 01:16 PM)Rogue Wrote:
(Aug 3, 2016, 01:14 PM)MagicalMops Wrote: Ah so there are hacked ones out there as of now..?

wow...

yeah its real its white and has blue tips on its tail and it can learn hidden power ice

Uhm I'm aware it's real, but isn't exclusive to Pokemon Sun and Moon?
(Aug 3, 2016, 01:17 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Aug 3, 2016, 01:16 PM)Rogue Wrote:

wow...

Uhm I'm aware it's real, but isn't exclusive to Pokemon Sun and Moon?

idk im talking about the real games not fake rom games or whatever they are called