Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Looking for Aloe Ninetails!
(Aug 3, 2016, 01:57 PM)rosez12 Wrote: so that guy didnt got hacked hes just dumb? how can such a guy become mod..

I'm dumb? Excuse me? It shows how new you are if you don't know me, but that's cool. I took a long break from the forum, but I'm back. Nice to meet you.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
Long story short, it was just a troll @rosez12
(Aug 3, 2016, 01:35 PM)Rogue Wrote:
(Aug 3, 2016, 01:34 PM)rosez12 Wrote: arent you a mod? and you get fooled so easily? im worried :x

what the heck im a mod??? how do i check that

congratz on mod Smile
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I NEVER DIE
(Aug 3, 2016, 02:04 PM)naitre Wrote: Hi, hello everyone, welcome to Pokemon Forever. I'm your host, naitre, and I'm here to tell you about a story.

Once upon a time, my brother came to me and said, "Hey, there's this cool Pokemon forum, you should join." I had nothing better to do with my life, so I did. I met this guy named Justin Flynn there. He was a pretty cool guy and fought for his friends and didn't afraid of anything. Somehow, I started helping him make teams with my brother and everything was Gucci.

Then, one day, Justin was like, "Hey, you guys wanna be mods?" We said, "Sure, yeah, I guess so."

And then we worked very hard to make the forums a glorious place for Team Forum.

And then the forums became Pokemon Forever.

And then Pokemon was kill because ORAS.

And then Rogue and naitre were kill.

And then Team Forum was kill.

And then @Eckley found a Phoenix Down and revived Rogue and naitre.

And Rogue and naitre found that Team Forum was kill, so we tried to revive them with garbage posts.

The end.

Wow, im not in this story, rude
Well i havent seen 100% zygardes or 10% so it yould be dumb to have them already that the early announced ones.
If its true then fuk me.
(Aug 3, 2016, 02:05 PM)ChaseInfinity Wrote:
(Aug 3, 2016, 02:04 PM)naitre Wrote: Hi, hello everyone, welcome to Pokemon Forever. I'm your host, naitre, and I'm here to tell you about a story.

Once upon a time, my brother came to me and said, "Hey, there's this cool Pokemon forum, you should join." I had nothing better to do with my life, so I did. I met this guy named Justin Flynn there. He was a pretty cool guy and fought for his friends and didn't afraid of anything. Somehow, I started helping him make teams with my brother and everything was Gucci.

Then, one day, Justin was like, "Hey, you guys wanna be mods?" We said, "Sure, yeah, I guess so."

And then we worked very hard to make the forums a glorious place for Team Forum.

And then the forums became Pokemon Forever.

And then Pokemon was kill because ORAS.

And then Rogue and naitre were kill.

And then Team Forum was kill.

And then @Eckley found a Phoenix Down and revived Rogue and naitre.

And Rogue and naitre found that Team Forum was kill, so we tried to revive them with garbage posts.

The end.

Wow, im not in this story, rude

who are you are you a new mod
(Aug 3, 2016, 02:06 PM)Rogue Wrote: who are you are you a new mod

Aparently i killed Animekid7
(Aug 3, 2016, 01:57 PM)rosez12 Wrote: so that guy didnt got hacked hes just dumb? how can such a guy become mod..
Omg your killing me lmao
@naitre  Is Chase the "garbage posts"?  [Image: chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png]