Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] [OPEN - UPDATED] Shinys, Legends and Events Trade Shop!!!
Would you be Interested in a shiny MIlotic for your shiny Latias or Altaria? The only other shiny i have is shiny Beedrill and ditto
(Apr 9, 2016, 09:52 AM)Karthyan Wrote: Would you be Interested in a shiny MIlotic for your shiny Latias or Altaria? The only other shiny i have is shiny Beedrill and ditto

... no i'm not too interested
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
Do you still have a shiny beldum and garchomp up for give a way??
Hi. Can I trade my shiny tentacruel to your shiny gengar?
(Apr 9, 2016, 10:39 AM)LilKev2016 Wrote: Do you still have a shiny beldum and garchomp up for give a way??

this is a trade shop. not a give away
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
Ok, that's fine. Thanks anyway.
added 5 new shinies Wink
@TheWildShannon Can I have the shiny gardevoir? Oh btw how many IV does it have? I use Alpha Sapphire. I'll give you a shiny musharna.
(Apr 12, 2016, 02:27 PM)maskeowl Wrote: @TheWildShannon Can I have the shiny gardevoir? Oh btw how many IV does it have? I use Alpha Sappire.

i'm not sure on the IVs maybe 3 or four. i use AS too. what are you offering?
@TheWildShannon A shiny musharna Lv 100. I think this has 1-3 IV although I could be wrong.