Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] [OPEN - UPDATED] Shinys, Legends and Events Trade Shop!!!
No problem! :-)
By the way, I can always compromise if that deal doesn't suit you. No pressure.
when sun and moon comes out, i wil be moving all my shinies to that game. I will also be playing pokemon Sun so the trade shop may be on hold when that happens. until then, it's still open.
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
Event Mew for an Event Jirachi? Don't have much to trade atm.
I tend to give away free shinies.
(Jun 13, 2016, 06:49 PM)NoRaTiX Wrote: Event Mew for an Event Jirachi? Don't have much to trade atm.

sure. just let me add your FC
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
Hi @TheWildShannon I have two shiny spindas and a shiny swablu if your interested?
(Jun 14, 2016, 05:05 AM)Cescone Wrote: Hi @TheWildShannon I have two shiny spindas and a shiny swablu if your interested?

can i know some more about the swablu? (gender, what language is the name, pokeball, moves, level, etc)
I'm at work atm but from what I remember it's just been captured with an ultra ball and is level 27 I think or thereabouts and the name is in English can't remember the move set or gender till I get bak in a couple of hours sorry
(Jun 14, 2016, 06:54 AM)Cescone Wrote: I'm at work atm but from what I remember it's just been captured with an ultra ball and is level 27 I think or thereabouts and the name is in English can't remember the move set or gender till I get bak in a couple of hours sorry

oh, yes of course. i understand.
@TheWildShannon  sorry it took so long lol but I've looked it has an impish nature its ability is natural cure and its move set is 
mist
round
natural gift
take down 
and its female
I added you. Whenever I'm on just make the trade!
I tend to give away free shinies.