Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The Trial
Enjoy this little thing... Yeah.. I made it... Deal with it; Justice's been served.
Pokemon Forever Forum Courtroom - Noon

Since May 14, 2016, Animekid7 - otherwise referred to as Anime - had disappeared. The forum was devastated at the loss of one of the least hated person, whom suddenly, disappeared. And now, in mid December, the trial to find out whom had been the cause of this 'disapperance.' Many witnesses and suspects were apart of the case, and only the city's finest were put onto to finding out who commited this act, with all the evidience in play - with one key suspect being trialed for the crime, the trial began.

The courtroom was packed to the brim, almost every seat filled with human and Pokemon alike, whether formal or unformal. The jury consisted of various trainers from across the world wide internet, whom had nothing to do with the case to ensure a truly fair trial, with extra police presense to ensure the trial ran smoothly due to the access of Pokemon allowed, they were partners to trainers, after all. Mumurs from human and Pokemon alike echoed across the sleek oak wooden floors, most of the men and woman present garbed in respectable attire, awaiting the famed arrival of the judge.

Finally, that moment came. The court room doors glowed in a faint blue and were suddenly flung open, silencing the court at the sudden action. "All rise for Judge PKPatriot56!" someone shouted, and everyone did indeed so as the judge walked in. PK strode in wearing a mainly blue, red, and white suit with stars, giving his name a true meaning. Strolling beside him was a brown deer-like Pokemon, Stantler. Both remained silent, walking through the aisle, before arriving at the front of the room. PK took his seat, "You may be seated." he finally spoke, lifted up a hammer that had 'BANNED!' written on the side of the head and slamming it down, adding force to the kind command. Stantler let out a snort of agreement from his side, eyes focused and ready. "Today begins a trial for a loved contender to this forum, Animekid7." PK began, adjusting papers before him, a random woman beginning to sob in the crowd, muttering something about the missing - and presumed dead - Porygon trainer. PK ignored the crying, not out of being cold, but out of wanting to get this over with. He had a date later... Lunch money wasn't stolen by itself, y'know.

Sitting at the defense table was a man in a black and white suit, a Milotic sitting nearby kindly and majestically, with a man in a orange jumpsuit with 'PFFJ' on the back of it in yellow and red themed letters, a Vibrava at his side - both bearing handcuffs. At the prosecution stand a man with wine red hair and a purple suit with a white tie sat kindly at his chair, a Bagon with a bowtie at its neck sitting at the table, a suitcase infront of him in a size to accommodate the Dragon-type and its owner. Sitting at the clerk stand was a Blissey and Metang, the latter stacking papers for the Steel/Psychic-type to utilize, with a Goomy slowly making its way up the side of the desk to join the others, a man in the crowd with long hair that was tied into a wolfs tail, or ponytail, immeditately getting on his knees and muttering his praise, a shiny Psyduck mimicing the process, before coming over with an unbearable headache. At the clerk stand was a robot with 'Meebot' inscribed on a nametag, typing away slowly and gently.

It was time to begin.

MarsXVenom was up first to defend Marcusube and find the true culprit firstly calling Squeab to the stand at PK's request to begin. The mod of the forum stood from the gallery and lazily made himself up to the witness stand, a Bewear in tow, a smile plastered on the Alola Region based Pokemon. He had on a black vest with a red t-shirt beneath it, a tag that was silver, golden writing displaying 'Mod - 'Cute Pokemon are the best Pokemon'' on it. Milotic slivered to its trainers side, earning Mar's hands to pet the majestic water-snake. Both exchanged a silent greeting when they locked eyes, and the questioning began. It began simply, MarsXVenom asking kindly where Squeab was located, and the story was conveyed quickly, with reprocussions from Bewear that his trainer was indeed telling the truth, confirmed mentally by Stantler to PK.

Squeab was sitting in his house, preparing for his 'date' with Paper Mario : The Thousand Year Door, when his phone rang, picking it up, he found Anime to be calling him, which didn't strike him odd as most of the mods kept in contact with one another. "Hello?" he had greeted, "Whats up?" Animekid7 replied in kind, "Hey!" he said, his voice conveying nothing was wrong, "I'm heading down to the soup kitchen - to feed the homeless, wanna tag?" he had requested, but Squeab declined kindly, and he admitted a little stingy - informing the fellow mod that he was busy with Paper Mario, with the defense, "Peach isn't gonna save herself, y'know?" More questions were asked, concerning if Anime had any beef with Marcusube or vice versa, with Squeab being unsure. "He's a shifty guy, if he had any beef with Anime, he kept quiet about it, so did he." MarsXVenom nodded, stating no further questions would be asked and sat back down, and TobbyCR strode to the stand with purpose, his Bagon jumping off the desk in an attempt to fly, which ultimately failed, resulting in a faceplant. Snickering echoed throughout the courtroom, which was silenced by Goomy firing a, weak, but purpose-filled Dragon Pulse to the ceiling. TobbyCR was swift, striking with basic questions, gathering up information, and striking with more complex questions to Squeab, who yawned for the majority - bored out of his mind, but replied truthfully - as he was sworn to the Oath of Arceus. "I think I heard something about him saving a turtle in the road on his way on the news later that day." Squeab told TobbyCR in reply to a question, "Guy was honestly too nice for his own good, don't know why anyone'd think about taking him out." TobbyCR took in the information, finding nothing of importance to strike a brutal blow to Marcusube in order to bring him to justice.

The trial continued, with MarsXVenom and TobbyCR fighting a battle of wits and knowledge, asking questions regarding to the case, gathering any details they could to convince the jury that Marcusube was innocent/guilty. From Unit_501 they learned Animekid7 had recieved a batch of eggs mysteriously, contacting him in reply to finding them in his game - but a reply was never given to him being indugled in reading Mien Kampf for the fifteenth time, occasionally stealing glances under the witness stand to read it once more, and one crucial fact was conveyed; Unit didn't play Pokemon. "Pokemon?" he looked at MarsXVenom like he was crazy, "What the heck is that!? Never heard of 'em." Black117 was brought up next. "I was just walking around my neighborhood, looking for some leeches." he told Tobby, "I came across him, it was odd, he lived on the otherside of town, I've never seen him in the neighborhood before." he said, a look of confusion on his face, he still didn't understand how he knew him. "Hey!" Animekid7 had greeted him, the moment was still fresh in his mind despite being so long ago, "What brings you down here, Anime?" Black117 had asked, "Oh, I'm coming to pick up AlolaDonphan." he replied, shrugging it off, explaining his parents hadn't picked him up yet, so he was helping him out. As he departed, saying farewells to each other, Black muttered, "He knows AlolaDonphan...?" to himself, surprise littering his tone.

AlolaDonphan2998, the eleven year od - a young Phanphy with him - barely made it through the questioning without flooding the entire courtroom with tears, torn over Animekid7's disapperance. Regardless, Marcusube's stiffening was the reply Tobby had expected, with a smirk he stated he ahd no more questions for the boy, and mumurs echoed from the jury. A short break ensued, with pizza being supplied for all present - which one crazed man running around kept trying to throw it all away, shouting various things along the lines of, "Pizza is banned! No fun either!" but was quickly restrained and taken away by ChaseInfinity and his trusty Porygon-Z and Klinklang.

What kind of crazy would ban pizza and fun!?

The trial continued, with Elly being called to the stand - an Alolan Raichu following him, surfing briefly around the courtroom before joining its trainer. "I was eating at iHops, I had to evolve this little fella." Elly had said, patting Raichu, who let out an affirmative cry, electricity sparking from his cheeks briefly. "And then, Anime walked in! I was surprised!" Elly laughed, "I mean, J'adore..." PK's glare bore into Elly, resulting in the French sentence to be cut off, "Croissants..." Elly muttered under his breath before continuing, explaining what Anime had ordered, and that AlolaDonphan ate the biggest stack of chocolate pancakes he had ever seen! Raichu, a Pikachu at the time, was tempted to steal all of them had it not been for the vast supply he had bought before hand.

Rogue was then called to the stand, playing on his 3DS, sounds of Super Smash Bros 4 echoing from the speakers, Ganondrof grunting. Rogue and MudkipLegend, who had refused to cooperate with the investigation for unknown reasons and also refused to come to the trial, had gotten into a fight outside Lavender Town. "I swear Rogue would of killed him had it not been for Anime!" Devilmoth exclaimed, explaining how he bravefully marched up to the fight and took a punch so powerful it caused a flash of light. "Ganondorf? He's too, slow! LOL!" Rogue exclaimed upon being asked if he had done such an act, "Now, I have to run over some people, so... CHOO CHOO!" the famed Doomtrain shouted, running off.

Naitre and Eckley were brought up next, one after the other. "He was pretty banged up." Naitre sighed, Chansey beside her nodding in agreement with a mumur of, "Seyyy..." Eckley nodded in agreeance later on, "Wyyyvyy wyvery wyy!" he said, no one understanding a single word, but taking it as 'He was lucky to survive with just a broken nose!' From there, Trafalgarlaw, who was wearing a signature strawhat and a Camerupt at his side, was called to the stand. "MudkipLegend is a crazy guy." Traf informed, "He's so bad at Pokemon, he's that crazy... Not to mention he sucks at Zelda too." he sighed, recalling the meeting at CVS, seeing his broken nose, and assuming it was MudkipLegend.

Justin and Argo were next, as the famed streamer, the myth, the legend himself, walked to the stage, the crowd roared, "Justin! Why'd you cut your hair!?" someone shouted, "Is this a replay!?" another one shouted, "Give me a shoutout on twitter, plz!" yet another exclaimed. Goomy fired out a powerful Dragon Pulse, silencing the roaring crowd, keeping another on stand-by. Psyduck followed its trainer, sitting down in his lap, nibbling on some pizza. "Anime was a cool guy." Justin sighed, shaking his head, "I was just treating my buddy Agro to some pizza, poor college student and all that stuff." he explained, "Anime walked in, so Agro suggested we invite him over, and I wasn't opposed." he laughed. "We had fun, talking, eating, enjoying each other's company." Agro informed, shaking his head, "I can't believe he's missing - dead - he was a nice guy..." he sighed. ScarletSabeleye was called to the stand, "Yeah, I was mugging PK, so what?" he asked, raising a brow, "I need the money, okay? PK has his lunch money, same route every day... Anime found us one day and just walked off, saying it wasn't nice, simple." he shot a glance to PK before walking off the witness stand.

SenpaisLittleEevee refused to answer questions, and was not present at the trial, so the reporter of him being missing was called, GiMYz. "We have Cooking Mama Showdowns every few days." he informed, "So, when he doesn't show up, I kinda get a little worried." he shrugged, "Him being late by a few minutes is normal, but not coming at all? Never heard of." he glared, before smiling slightly, "Like I said in a previous interview, I won't have to read those sets from him again, fine by me. Marcus totally did it, I'm out." Fellow Mod, Chawizard, was then called as the final witness. "I got lost coming here, just like that day." Chawizard sighed, "I'm pretty sure ducks aren't common in Kalos! I think I'd remember seeing one before! And one of Anime's being there!? Insane!" he exclaimed, his Charizard snorting in agreement behind him, "Someone was trying to get rid of the evidience, I'm sure of it. Marcus had to be the killer, but he needed help to hide the body and get rid of the ducks..."

The Jury went into session for what seemed like for hours, before returning with the verdict. Aaron 'Cybertron' Zheng stood up in the jury, a Rotom-Wash floating around, "We, the jury, find the defendant Marcusube... guilty on account of murder and MudkipLegend for assault and assisting in the crime." Aaron informed curtly, with MarsXVenom sighing as ChaseInfinity came up, forcing Marcus and his Vibarva to their feet, and forcing them to move. Justice had been served.
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
first
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
second
[Insert signature here]
7.8/10 not enough romance
Doesn't naitre have a ditto? Kappa
#LillieDefenseSquad
(Dec 15, 2016, 12:39 PM)Drub87 Wrote: 7.8/10 not enough romance

I'll take it

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
This is great Smile
O
this makes me sad
(Dec 15, 2016, 02:20 PM)Elly Wrote: this makes me sad
Heart

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
obligatory tl dr.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?