Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Twisted-Kitsune's Breeding service + Free shinies Mark II [ON HOLD]
@fallout96 gothita will work
 Navi | 19 | Libra | INFJ |  ♀ 
Avid Breeder and Player
Mainly Fairy and Grass type user
Local nintendo nerd
  • What is your desired pokemon?:   Skrelp w/ Adaptability (HA)
  • Do you want IV's/EV's? how many?:   If you have time, 5 IVs
  • Do you want it to be a specific level? if so what level?:   Just level 1
  • Do you want it to be shiny?:    No thanks
  • What pokemon can you give me in return for it?  I have from the list: Delphox (lvl 100), Leavanny (Shiny, lvl 100), Meganium, Mienshao (Shiny) and Magnezone (lvl 50). They should have 5-6 IVs, feel free to choose one in exchange to your great services! :D
@vk1012  certainly! I'd love the leavanny honestly c:
Avid Breeder and Player
Local nintendo nerd
@twisted-kitsune  ok sure
@twisted-kitsune hey i requested an electrike a few monthes ago were you still working on that?
@wartty yes i am, though if you read above, it wont be until june since if i remember correctly you wanted it to be shiny, so uvu 

sorry for the delay
Avid Breeder and Player
Local nintendo nerd
  • What is your desired pokemon?: male Seedot nickamed Mint or female nicknamed Pepper (whichever comes first).
  • Do you want IV's/EV's? how many?: 3 or more IVs and for EVs, I can train it myself.
  • Any specific ability? (HA, or any other that it can have, etc): Early Bird or Pickpocket.
  • Do you want it to be a specific level? if so what level? (the higher the level, the longer its gonna take me): Level 1.
  • Do you want it to be shiny? (these wont be started until june, since both me and mel are currently in preperations for finals/whatever in school and dont have time to breed for shinies): Yes, please.
  • What pokemon can you give me in return for it? I have a Seadra that I can trade with the Dragon Scale.
+1 rep for doing this, it's awesome. Thank you!
What is your desired pokemon?: A Male Bulbasaur

Do you want IV's/EV's? how many?: 5 IVs (Hp, Def, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, and Speed), no EVs.

Any specific ability? (HA, or any other that it can have, etc): Chlorophyll.

Do you want it to be a specific level? if so what level? (the higher the level, the longer its gonna take me): Level 1.

Do you want it to be shiny?: No.

What pokemon can you give me in return for it? (see This list for a idea on which pokemon i do and dont need): Cleffa

Garcias!
@Eugenio comign right up!
Avid Breeder and Player
Local nintendo nerd
(May 6, 2016, 07:57 AM)twisted-kitsune Wrote: @"wartty yes i am, though if you read above, it wont be until june since if i remember correctly you wanted it to be shiny, so uvu 

sorry for the delay

yeh that works was just worried when i didnt see my name, i was gonna say if you wanted to give me a list of 4 or 5 gen 1 and 2 pokemon i could get ready for you? harder too acquire ones like the birds or kingdra or the porygons Smile