Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program
Oh, probably good info to share.

EST, and VGC.
SCf I'm in est time zone if that makes things easier for you later :D
Im done helping my mentee Dragonette80, I can help someone else now.
I kinda forgot to mention, VGC here :P
Thanks for letting me know your updates with your mentees/mentors guys, it makes my life a lot easier when assigning pairs. Especially since we have a LOT more mentees than mentors which is awesome! And I know a lot of mentors are able to help multiple people too.

Again if you're a mentor reading this who has finished helping out your mentee, post here so I know and can give you someone else since there is a high demand. ^^

I'm about to update the list/assign people so check out the first post in like 10 mins. :D
(Jan 16, 2015, 12:26 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: I havent gotten a single assignment KappaHD

Hey just so you know, you're actually assigned to Valandrea, not sure if you saw it on the 1st post. ^^;
I DID IT. I updated the list. There are few mentees left that still need mentors, so if you're in the CST/MST time zone and interested in being a mentor, please volunteer! Or if you're a mentor capable of taking on more mentees, just let me know. Smile

Let me know if you have questions/problems/etc! :D
I'm actually wanting to be a mentor since black117 has helped me all he could XD thx Black so if u need a mentor I actually live CST and would prefer anyone living in the USA to be my mentee
just added you to the mentor list! :D

also i'll be ready to battle soon lol just gotta do a trade real quick.
I am new to competitive pokemon and I am incredibly interested in learning the VGC format. I was learning a bit of smogon but I think learning the VGC format would be more fun. I was kinda overwhelmed getting started being new to competitive pokemon in general so if it isn't too much to ask for a mentor would be greatly appreciated :D. I do not have much to give in return though =[.