Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Forum Battle Nights
Hey guys Many of us Forum regulars were battling each other in the forum games etc so we decided to make a separate thread for the battles. All are welcome like 50% of us our beginners anyway :D So yea just post below and battle each other :D If you don't know who to ask i've named all the forum regulars for you to challenge and beat :P

Regulars:
IceyGamer
Eckley
AnimeKid7
Eeveeli (still building a team)
evilsabre
Evil have I battled you yet?
Nice evil, from these battles ive learned i need to predict more so hopefully these battles can help me learn the meta and know how to predict its not that my team is bad i win alot of battles on battle spot i just need to chose more wisely :P
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I like this thread. Good job and idea.

EDIT: Throwing this out there just LMK when you want to battle and i'll do it. I like battling so I can do like 50 battles in a row with the same person and enjoy it.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2015-197345091 no srsly this is me trying to make a team. ITS ON TOPIC OKKappa

someone pls battle me.... Oh wait Kappa/
Eeveeli pls hurry with your team :D
(Dec 26, 2014, 07:25 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2015-197345091 no srsly this is me trying to make a team. ITS ON TOPIC OKKappa

someone pls battle me.... Oh wait Kappa/

lol!!! epic battle :P
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
That was a legit strat by Eeveeli in that battle.
no eckley i kind of want to finish my other team 1st though so i can swap them up etc :D

dat rng eeveeli lol
Haha I will try my best. This vgc is just so big that I keep finding little things that will destroy my teams and because of that I have 1000000 unfinished teams xD

and ikr Anime. Low ladder battles are always the best Kappa