Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Generation 1 VGC Tournament (OVER)
Should've read the rules Kappa cause now I see what's banned. What about fairy types from Gen. 1 like Wigglytuff?
They are allowed
[Insert signature here]
(Apr 3, 2015, 03:56 PM)Marcusube Wrote: Hello everyone! I will be hosting a VGC tournament on Saturday, April 11,2015. The theme of this tournament is Generation 1 meaning that only Pokemon from the Kanto Pokedex are allowed to participate. You need to have a Battlefy account and a Twitch account to participate in this tournament and only Pokemon caught in Pokemon X & Y and Pokemon Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire are allowed so no moves from events or Pokemon XD such as Follow Magmar or Sucker Punch Hitmonlee are allowed. Most importantly, all forms of Mega Evolution are illegal in this competition as well as legendary Pokemon.

Sign-Up Period
Wednesday, April 8, 2015, at 14:00 EST through Saturday, April 11, 2015, at 00:00 EST
• You must sign up during this period in order to be able to participate in the competition.

Competition Period
Saturday, April 11, 2015, at 14:00 EST

Compatible Games
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Competition Rules
• This competition uses Double Battle format.
• Players may use Pokémon with Kanto Pokédex number 1 through 150, with the exception of the following: Mewtwo, Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres
• Players may use only Pokémon found, caught, hatched from an Egg, or received through a special promotion in Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, or Pokémon Y.
• Pokémon brought over from Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon Black 2, or Pokémon White 2 via Poké Transporter cannot participate in this competition.
• Register 4–6 of your Lv. 1–100 Pokémon to your Battle Box.
• All Pokémon above Lv. 50 in this competition will automatically become Lv. 50 for the duration of each match.
• Only four of the Pokémon you register to your Battle Box can be used during each match.
• Players cannot register two or more of the same Pokémon.
• Players cannot have two or more of the same item.
Mega stones and Mega Evolution are BANNED!
• For additional details, please post a comment below.
Sorry I did not mean do that, I am new to this website but count me in.
I'll sign up for this IF I can even think of a team using only gen 1 lol
I hope you guys are breeding your teams as we speak :P
[Insert signature here]
(Apr 4, 2015, 07:16 AM)Marcusube Wrote: GMX, remember Psychic types were OP as well until Dark got introduced. Psychic gonna hit everything for neutral now except itself plus from LO Alakazam it's gonna hurt :P

Yeah but Ghost type wasn't able to hit Psychic type at that time, now Shadow Ball can. It's also true that SashAlalazam wins a 1on1 against SashGengar.. the only way to counter a Psychic is to use a Psychic lol.
Looks interesting. I think I'll go out for this one.

Also, is Cosplay Pikachu allowed?
Ice-type is best type.

orangeguy1201 on twitch
FC: 0361-7301-1534

- 9th in first forum tournament 

- 2nd in Gen 1 Tournament

This looks like it could be a lot of fun. I definitely want to get in on this
(Apr 5, 2015, 07:40 AM)Peppermint Wrote: Looks interesting.  I think I'll go out for this one.

Also, is Cosplay Pikachu allowed?

Yes, cosplay Pikachu is allowed Smile
[Insert signature here]