Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Generation 1 VGC Tournament (OVER)
i'll join I think I has the perfect team for this tourney
(Apr 3, 2015, 03:56 PM)Marcusube Wrote: The link to the Battlefy is : http://battlefy.com/marcusube/generation...52171/info

Password - GenWun

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!

i'm replying to this to make it more visible, i haven't seen the link till now because i was waiting a new post :D
this is really hard because you have to take out 4 options which doesn't seem like a lot but when you have most of the Pokémon either being on terms of TCG basic and only a few good stage 1 Pokémon and like 30-40 (if that even) stage 2 Pokémon I would assume we would see a lot of starter Pokémon and a lot of Gengar's and Alakazam's and maybe even a few Slowbro and Machamp's also is Slowking allowed (plz say yes plz say yes)
I think that's unlikely. Everyone would see that as being too predictable so they wouldn't use those Pokemon in abundance.
[Insert signature here]
kk. i'm in this thing. look out, guys BigBrother
Slowking isn't allowed because it isn't in the original 150 pokemon.
(Apr 9, 2015, 05:00 AM)Vexian Wrote: Slowking isn't allowed because it isn't in the original 150 pokemon.

k thx Vexian
Guys, only a few hours left until the tournament starts so please hurry and register if you haven't already. Seeding will begin 15 minutes before the tournament begins which means if you didn't check in, you cannot participate
[Insert signature here]
I've completed my team right now and.. well i honestly don't know what to expect (and i don't know if i'm prepared for everything or not) but i have some tricks too :D
i'm still EVing my pokes, hopefully i'll finish them in time. they're all 252 spreads so i probably will
Ice-type is best type.

orangeguy1201 on twitch
FC: 0361-7301-1534

- 9th in first forum tournament 

- 2nd in Gen 1 Tournament