Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

#Vote4Squeab
Listen, guys, as someone with experience in this type of crime, I have to share my opinion on this matter.

It seems a tad suspicious that Squeab would be so bent on having Chase take the blame for the disappearance of Animekid7.

Notice that I say disappearance. You see, friends, we have yet to find a body, let alone any solid evidence that any harm has come to him. In all honesty, the only evidence that the prosecution has against him is a common affinity for Porygon and Duck Hunt. Both of which the prosecution seems to be trying to use to slander the defendant rather than face the fact that their case simply has no objective evidence.

That being said, I find it rather suspicious that @"squeab" would try to insert himself into this investigation so aggressively. Sure, it's easy for him to claim that he loves "justice" and wants "the best" for these forums, and yet how can one make such claims while being so friendly with a person like myself, who clearly has no regard for the forums and will actively destroy threads?

You see, I think @ChaseInfinity simply makes an easy scapegoat for Squeab. I think that Squeab is so desperate to reach a position of power on this site that he is willing to throw a beloved member of the forums under the bus in order to not only cover for his crimes, but also to clear open a space in the forum hierarchy that he himself may occupy beyond he puppet position of Forum President.

Squeab is getting so desperate to this conviction that he is making up his own definition of justice and rushing to get a jury's decision before the defense even has a proper chance to make its case.

Ask yourselves, my fellow forum patrons, is this the caliber of injustice that you want to become the norm here? Is this the caliber of man that you want to have any sort of power over you here? Be weary, friends, and stand up against this tyrant before he can rid himself of one of his most ardent critics and one of the most beloved forum user in ChaseInfinity.
@PKPatriot56  whats funny is i think your right lol. i was once a cop and 99% of the time the one guilty always like to insert themselves into said investigation wich makes me wondeer about @"squeab"  then... just putting my two cents in.
HAPPY TO BE PART OF THAT DITTO TEAM ARMY 

ALSO CHECK OUT MY GIVEAWAYS YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ILL GIVEAWAY NEXT!

hehehe no cutsie nicknames for me..... lol
On behalf of the Forum Inquisition,our verdict, @ChaseInfinity guilty on all charges. Punishment. Death.
A legend fallen from grace.
(Mar 24, 2016, 03:58 PM)Unit501 Wrote: On behalf of the Forum Inquisition,our verdict, @ChaseInfinity guilty on all charges. Punishment. Death.

Well that was a quick recess.... lol

I can assure you, I wouldn't harm my friend. I just wanted justice. Your suspicions are reasonable, but I can promis they're not warranted. And as for evidence, there was that picture in my previous post.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
@"squeab"  you do make a good case..... still sucpicious but cant fight the verdic lol sorry @ChaseInfinity  i tried to defend you......

Animekid is Chaseinfinity.
All the evidence is in this thread:
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-Animeki...t=animekid

Sorry big bro. Kappa
"When you think you're from the ghetto but your girl is into fishes."
He stole his account, and his life.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
lol name changer huh

Plot twist: im already dead
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~