Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 19 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat!
1. I don't really have a favourite genre or anything. I play games I think are cool and buy ones I think I'll enjoy. Recently finished replaying The Last of Us and Wind Waker for the 1265895 time. Gonna replay Twilight Princess soon too

2. I like bulky offense and sometimes hyper offense because I don't enjoy stall. But I'm a terrible battler so what do I know

3. I'm looking forward to my life being one of depression and self loathing

4. @"squeab" could you please give me a small loan of $1,000,000?
@"Elly" @Chawizawd now that you're both mods, how does it feel to no longer have a soul?
@Unit501 can you please tell everyone why I'm your favourite person?

5. @PKPatriot56 why are you still here?

@"MistressGlaceon" how dare you play with my emotions like that...
@wundrweapon simply a typo, but since you were kind enough to point it out....

AHEM "As long as it has exactly a 0% chance to ever happen - absolutely impossible - it counts. Now tell yourself it'll never happen." This is a very incorrect definition of the word fiction. Nonfiction describes something that has happened and is factual. Fiction is something that simply hasn't happened, it's made up. These stories can be completely within the realm of possibility.

@Eckley no.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
What, I have to talk to people? What kind of forum is this?? Alright, alright. I'll play along.  

Clearly we all tolerate like Pokemon here, but what other games do you like too play?
Well, my xbox is currently packed away, but I like sitting down for a few hours playing Fallout or Black Ops. Fallout is fun for me because I get to craft my settlements however I like to and the character customization goes a little deeper than many RPGs. Other than that, my DS is kinda new (to me) so all I have is Pokemon and Zelda, although I really wanna get Monster Hunter because it seems like a lot of fun.

What's your favorite battle strategy? Do you like to use a lot of status, hazards, full out offense?
I am an absolute garbage player when it comes to battling. However, my most successful team focused around M-Gengar, supported by Sylveon, Talonflame, and Garchomp. There's lots of good type coverage in the mix and I usually I could tell in team preview whether tailwind is even necessary or not. I guess that's hyper offense, but I have poison and burn chances too. I really want to build a team around my wish passing Vaporeon, he's super bulky so I think he would go well in a stall team. He's the first Pokemon I ever IV bred with Egg Moves so it would seem silly to never build a team for him. 

School has started up again! How has your year been so far? Anything you're looking forward to?
 I have been playing hookey for 6 years and I don't know if I'm going back to school or not. I may take a few years eventually to put towards some future career, because I do want to work in a zoo one day. But in the mean time I'm just plugging in the hours at work and saving up for whatever my next big adventure may be.

If you had to join any Pokévillain squad, which one would it be?
That's a tough one, @naitre. I missed out on gens 4&5 so I don't even know what's going on in those stories. Team Rocket seems like a bunch of tryhard dropouts. Team Magma is incredibly short sighted but so is Team Aqua. Neither of those two really has any brains to work with, although I do like Archie's pirate look much better. Let's go with Team Skull for now.

If I had 5 apples, and @PKPatriot56 stole them all, how many times would you ban him?
IS THAT WHERE MY APPLES ARE? I WAS LOOKING FOR THEM ALL DAY! PK IS AS GOOD AS GONE HE'S PERMABANNED ON EVERY IP EVER.

What really blows you away?
Solid query by @wundrweapon. Nothing makes me scratch my head quite as much as this thought: My perspective of myself will never match how others perceive me. I know myself on a deeper level than anyone in the world could possibly know me, even my parents or my big sister or my 5th grade teacher. And nothing can ever shake my assurance that I know the real me, until somebody I've barely met comes along and tells me what they think of me. Am I really the fascist dictator they think I am? Am I really a by-the-books sorta guy? Am I the good cop? Or am I the bad cop? What am I doing in life? What am I doing any of it for? What is the purpose of anything if I don't even know where I came from or what I'm working towards? Suddenly, with a single offhand comment from a relative stranger, my direction in life is lost and I don't know who's standing in the mirror looking back at me. It's weird, and I don't like it.

Now that you're a mod, how does it feel to no longer have a soul? 
Thanks, @Eckley. My soul has actually been leased out to my employer for the last year and a half. Once I get it back from them in another year or two, I'll think about parting ways with a portion of it, although I'm pretty sure I'll like to hang on to it once I have it back.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
@"squeab" OBJECTION! While you are correct in that I did not describe fiction to its definition, I was simply adding more rules than just "defined by fiction" by stating this it must be impossible. While in retrospect I could've just said "pick your favorite story that is impossible to become a reality," it is not grammatically faulty to add further rules on top of a given word's definition to define a roster.

---DOUBLE POST---

@Chawizawd ah, I feel that way as well. It's a terrifying feeling when, for those few moments, you question if you really are yourself. So I'm with you on that one. Also, new pfp is clearly an 11/10
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
Oh, I forgot to ask a question. Umm, this one goes out to @BoneheadMarowak. Aside from Alola Marowak, what part of the new games are you looking forward to the most? Which version are you getting?
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
@"Elly" Whats a Good Magikarp set?
@Unit501 Do you like the hot version of chocolate milk(Dont tell anyone But I Dont know what its called)
@Chawizawd What Ds do u use. 3ds 3dsXL 3ds New XL  2ds
@"squeab" Are you a robot?

Random Tag
@moo311 
Whats been your favorite giveaway (or week) so Far.
@Hatonacat I play on an old 3dsXL. I bought it used this summer for $150, I think that's a decent price but I honestly don't know.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Clearly we all tolerate like Pokemon here, but what other games do you like too play?

I used to play a lot of Mario/Sonic/LoZ games when I was younger, and I've found myself becoming re-immersed in them. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door has always been a favorite of mine; that and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, especially the part where you could create and compete with other Chao's (needs a remake yesterday). 

What's your favorite battle strategy? Do you like to use a lot of status, hazards, full out offense?

I usually like to use hyper offense, but I like to switch it up every now and then for diversity's sake

School has started up again! How has your year been so far? Anything you're looking forward to?

Exhausting; it's been interesting for once though, finally starting to make some independent films. 

We've got some new moderators, ask them some questions so they have to be social.

@Unit501 What happened to the first 500 Units?
@"Elly" What's your favorite pokemayn?
@Chawizawd What's your opinion of the squirtle squad?  
@"squeab" Where do you find all those lil' gifs of the pokemon walking?

@Chawizawd It's conflicting, because on one hand, I absolutely love the night, but then again, I'm not too keen on Lunaala or the cockroach lady the UltraBeast that coincides with it. So as of right now, I'd have to go with Sun
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
@BoneheadMarowak Well, believe it or not Squirtle is actually my favorite Kanto starter. Part of that is because the Squirtle Squad episode is really cool. You have a bunch of rambunctious little dudes causing all this trouble because their trainers abandonded them, but they're happy to help once they see that they're actually appreciated. I think everybody can relate to that.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
@Hatonacat I plead the fifth.
@BoneheadMarowak ask @naitre
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017