Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 21 Meet and Greet- Come and Take a Seat!
@PKPatriot56 Why did you stay up all night? Why would you do that to yourself?
(Oct 5, 2016, 02:45 PM)Black117 Wrote: If you were to start your own evil organization, what would you call it? Which region would it be in? Which legendary would you use to destroy the world?

Probably going to be generic with this and say Team Bloo and probably be based on Alola, though Sinnoh would be fitting. Also Team Bloo will use our main leader (yes not me), Bloo itself. For those who don't know who Bloo is...ask people in the PFA @"MudkipLegend", @ItalianG62,@GingerxPug, @Marcusube , @"Squeab" , @Drub87 , @EpicLolz53 , @AbruptFury , @trafalgarlaw, etc. For those who still don't know who Bloo is ...

[Image: screen_shot_manaphy_by_sa_zurri.png]

It should be made a sin to scare children with such destructive cuteness
@naitre what? hes been kidnapped? My life is over T.T I blame @ChaseInfinity
@Unit501 sure why not

If you were a Pokemon, which would you be? Which Pokeball would you want to be caught in?
  • Premier ball Eevee

If you were to start your own evil orginization, what would you call it? Which region would it be in? Which legendary would you use to destroy the world?
  • Team Kouhai, we will use the legendary Chikorita Articuno and rule over Johto with an iron fist

What other games do you play other than Pokemon? unless you're like me and only play Pokemon
  • Im a nerd and still plays maplestory ._.

Cheeseburger or pizza?
  • Nuggets

Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Oct 5, 2016, 12:40 PM)naitre Wrote: @Marcusube who makes the worst sets and why is it @ChaseInfinity?

If time allows me, which I'm sure as hell it can, I would to state that @ChaseInfinity is not the worst set maker. I say this because the definition of a "good" set is relative to the situation. Thank you for your time
@naitre :

The global mods would be Ubers because they are the most powerful.

@"Squeab" would be in Little Cup where he belongs.

@Chawizawd would be in RU because we rarely see him anymore.

@Unit501 and @Black117 would be OU because idk

And I would be in NU because I'm never doing anything here lol

@Eckley The guy who stole my lunch money in elementary school.

@Unit501 Yes I do.
Hi! Allegro here!

If I were a Pokemon, I would be an Alolan Meowth!

My Evil Organization would be "Team Metal", and we would use Heatran, and all of the Steel Types, to take over the world and make one where the Earth is controlled by Steel Types.

I play the following Games most of the time: Pokemon and Overwatch.

I think Cheeseburgers are better, but Pizza is cool too.

@"Elly" Can you name 5 Pokemon you think should be in UU/OU?
Shimono Hiro!

(Oct 5, 2016, 11:41 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Share with us
  • If you were a Pokemon, which would you be? Which Pokeball would you want to be caught in?
  • If you were to start your own evil orginization, what would you call it? Which region would it be in? Which legendary would you use to destroy the world?
  • What other games do you play other than Pokemon? unless you're like me and only play Pokemon
  • Cheeseburger or pizza?
  • Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!

You all should know me by now, if not, try to guess my name. I doubt you'll get it right.

I'd be a Pangoro. A calm natured Pokemon that has the potential to take down a forest by just leering at it and I love the Friend Ball the most. Spoilers, my organization would be called Team Prism, it'd be in the Lona region and we don't need no legendary Pokemon to destroy the world @trafalgarlaw did I leak too much? kappa

Calling Pokemon a game!? You urchin! Jokes jokes, I play Zelda, Smash (no I do not own 4), Megaman, Sonic and occasionally Far Cry, Fifa and whatever game I feel like playing that's available...except Uno...Uno is evil

A cheeseburger pizza!

Okay time to call some people out!

@"MudkipLegend" Why are you so bad at Pokemon?
@"Squeab" Give us your keys to success (no I do not mean Klefki)
@ChaseInfinity Do you plan to win the Spoopy Cup? If so, what's your strategy?
@Black117 Do you always Tail Glow before Scalding?
@"Elly" ...hi. I'm pretty sure that's a question Kappa
@Unit501  Yes the German Tiger was penetrated once, but its all good, protection was used.   [Image: emoticon-2867-src-f02f9d40f66f0840-28x28.png]
(Oct 6, 2016, 05:16 AM)Marcusube Wrote: @ChaseInfinity Do you plan to win the Spoopy Cup? If so, what's your strategy?

Simple, I ban you all (except Eckley)
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
If you were a Pokemon, which would you be? Which Pokeball would you want to be caught in?

I love charmander but I'll probably be a slaking inside a luxury ball. And my trainer better not be calling me out when I'm sleeping

If you were to start your own evil organization, what would you call it? Which region would it be in?

I don't want an evil organization, I'll start a good org instead and call it uhm, ah, team gitgud. Yeah sounds right.

Which legendary would you use to destroy the world?

Don't have time for destroying the world, but dialga will be my buddy. Deadlines? Dialga slow the time a bit please... Then I'll slack off as he slow it down and go back to cramming in the last minutes

What other games do you play other than Pokemon? unless you're like me and only play Pokemon

Dota2 and pokemon are the only games i play now. not a fan of first player games, i easily get dizzy. Not a fan of multiplayer rpgs as well.

Cheeseburger or pizza?

Tough one. I'll go with cheese burger only if it has a lot of ketchup

@Unit501
Quote:@jouzea Thoughts about the U.K leaving the European Union.

I'm more on the side of against it. At least there were people who gained from the decline of GBP in the first months. I advised some of my officemates to buy dollars before the vote (got the idea from somebody else) but nobody listened.

@naitre
Quote:@jouzea what are you most excited about regarding Sun and Moon? Will you ever have a day off work to play it?

Oh where do i even start. New pokemon! Customization! A fire cat starter! New format! an island so pokemon in boxes won't be sad! No hats! dope dance step for pikachu z move! Zoboomafoo! an ease in breeding with Hyper Training!

If i really have to choose, it'll be because of a brand new region to explore. My journal diary is ready BUT i have an exam on December, so Pokemon sun will be a HUUUUGE distraction for me
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?