Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What are you doing right now in oras
I thought this could be a fun thread to talk about what you are doing at the moment in Oras

I am playing through my omega ruby grinding before the 7th gym. My omega ruby cartridge has been gone for 1 year so i found it yesterday thats why i am playing through it right now Smile
Currently I'm attempting to complete the living dex for my OR file, though it might take me until the launch of Su/Mo to do so. Obviously won't have access to these Pokemon until January, but at least I want to have a list of Pokemon to work with. Also doing this in case there's "no" way to get the original Kanto-based Pokemon and what TCPi says about Alolan forms is true.
Just started again with 6 random eggs, just beat the 1st gym
(Sep 29, 2016, 05:20 AM)Black117 Wrote: Currently I'm attempting to complete the living dex for my OR file, though it might take me until the launch of Su/Mo to do so. Obviously won't have access to these Pokemon until January, but at least I want to have a list of Pokemon to work with. Also doing this in case there's "no" way to get the original Kanto-based Pokemon and what TCPi says about Alolan forms is true.

Thats sounds cool dude i am also working on completing the dex on my alpha sapphire though. So i can get the shiny charm to start hunt more shinies
hunting shiny latios (story mode) for a month now. HAHAHAHA
(Sep 29, 2016, 06:03 AM)yymmaayy Wrote: hunting shiny latios (story mode) for a month now. HAHAHAHA

i whish you good luck bro. i am hunting shiny feebas :P
I just picked up Omega Ruby yesterday :D
Currently at the 3rd gym. Got myself a shiny Riolu as my starter
#LillieDefenseSquad
(Sep 29, 2016, 06:57 AM)Vinnie050 Wrote: I just picked up Omega Ruby yesterday :D
Currently at the 3rd gym. Got myself a shiny Riolu as my starter

thats really sweet is that rioulu legit? :P
I am working on horde encounters in alpha sapphire right now to get a shiny lotad or ralts! ( ๓´∀`๓)
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!
I'm trying to get a timid hp fire treeko. The one I got was adamant, so I have to breed a timid one... I got a timid one with hp fire, however its SpA IV's were minimal, which wasn't too nice.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?