Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What shiny are you hunting for?
I'm hunting for shiny competitively viable Bisharp. I just got a shiny Pawniard using masuda breeding but it... isn't the best to say the least.
After that I'm moving onto Serperior.
(Nov 13, 2015, 01:09 PM)Aqwell Wrote: I'm hunting for shiny competitively viable Bisharp. I just got a shiny Pawniard using masuda breeding but it... isn't the best to say the least.
After that I'm moving onto Serperior.

At least its shiny. But, keep on trying to get the Pawniard you want. That's all
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
woo after a while of trying for that Ariados I got it. So now I has 5 shiny golbats 2 swablus and finally my Ariados.
Now to actually get that shiny HP Ice yanma zzz
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
I went to breed an amaura so I can make one that uses hyper voice, and hatched a shiny amaura first egg. My luck is now going ot be goen for the next 3 months.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
my latest gains over the past three days are..
shiny ho-oh (one of my most wanted shinys *crying Heart *)
shiny cresselia
shiny dialga
shiny noivern
shiny dragalge
i'm so hyped right now.... 
(Nov 25, 2015, 03:12 PM)Jaerri Wrote: my latest gains over the past three days are..
shiny ho-oh (one of my most wanted shinys *crying Heart *)
shiny cresselia
shiny dialga
shiny noivern
shiny dragalge
i'm so hyped right now.... 

Nice I really need a shiny cresselia in my life but sadly I passed up my opportunity in my sapphire.
I've been collecting Apricorn ball-caught Females from my HG version for the purpose of eventually breeding them for shinies that match the ball. For example, shiny Wooper is pink, so I caught it in a Love Ball.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Just got my hands on a shiny Yveltal from the Japan only event. Had to give up my shiny Genesect for it though. The guy I was trading with also had the shiny Xerneas, but wouldn't take anything I would give him, like my level 100 Reshiram or my level 100 Palkia.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Shiny Ralts Please!!!!!!
I'm currently going for a masuda zorua, but I want it in a luxury ball... It is going slow since females are 12.7% :L

I masuda'd a 5iv solosis a week or two ago which looks amazing :D
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?