Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Your most Embarrassing Pokemon Moment
The first time i tried GTS (in XY) I was looking for a Chimchar. I found one possible match but in exchange for Yveltal. So without thinking i accepted the trade. I immediately regretted my decision afterwards. So I bred chimchar traded for other generation starters. Then deposited different starters for an Yveltal, hoping that my original yveltal will come back it's way to me. Sad

Somehow, someone traded their Yveltal to me, but it'll never be the same. haha
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

I remember when I found a shiny Metang in a Safari, I false swiped and paralyzed him, I used the blooping amount of 48 Ultraballs, well, guess what? It started struggling and killed itself, I almost cryed.
A while back I saw someone on twitch sring for a shiny legendary in oras and I thought I should try it too I only had x at the time so not knowing it was shiny locked I decided to go for zygard since I had already cought articuno and mewtwo over 6000 srs later I was telling someone on twitch how long it was takeing me to get this shiny and they told me it was shiny loked I imedietly went to bulbapidea to see if it was true and sadly it was
one time i was trying to level up some pokemon in x through hords of geodudes in victory road ( i know it wasnt the most efficient way ) when one morning on the bus ride to school I saw a shiney one and was super excited. I told my friend that was there on the bus who didnt know that much about pokemon but knew what shiney's were because i had explained them to him before when i got a full odds wild encounter shiney audino in pokemon black 2. I knew I had to kill all the outher ones before they killed the shiney. Long story short i tried to kill the others but some of them used magnitude and killed the shiney. R.I.P shiney geodude
Using Dragon Rage on a Fairy type. For three turns in a row, thinking it would damage because it deals a fixed amount of damage. Ugh.... I felt like a fool after that battle.
I used my Master Ball on Azelf in Diamond. I don't know why, must have thought it was super rare back then.
Once I lent my sister my pokemon HeartGold that had nearly 500 hours on and I had caught all legendaries except Latias and I still had my master ball left. She used my only Master Ball on a Geodude because the master ball is purple... ;(

BTW: Never got that Latias and the save corrupted 2 months ago
OMGosh, I'm STILL mad at myself for this one.
Okay, so my very first pokemon game was Platinum, and I got it used. I didn't know how good all the stuff that was on the file, so i restarted, and lost all of the amazing stuff.
There was Legendaries, level 100, and probably tons more stuff, Idk I was in the warpy weird place where you catch Giratina, and all I did was check my pokemon.
I know I shouldn't be mad, I was younger, and had never played a pokemon game before, but I could have had so much! >:P
In Pokemon Black or Black 2 I was going hunting for the Pokedex in Giant Chasm. I caught all of the Pokemon in there. As I was leaving on the last patch of grass I found a shiny Metang. I was so excited and then I saw that I had no Pokeballs left. This was my first ever non-fixed or genned shiny. I was not happy at all.
Not in game but it is pokemon related:

I forgot that steel is weak to fighting (I thought punching a metal wall hurts, so why would it be effective in pokemon) and I kept insisting to a friend that i thought fighting was ineffective against steel but it is actually very effective. Now he thinks im a total dunce when it comes to pokemon and my boyfriend had previously called me an "expert" (which i only take that title jokingly, i just know more about pokemon than him cause i like it more than him)