Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Your most Embarrassing Pokemon Moment
Thinking all this time that Drapion is Bug and wondering why Fire isn't super effective... Also thinking that Gyarados is part Dragon, not Flying. I thought the Flying-marking was a mistake in the game lol.

Someone would call my crush on Professor Oak embarrassing but... I'm past being embarrassed.
i was trolling around on my old heartgold game, and i was in the forest in kanto, (right before viridian) and i dropped my DS. i freaked out because i thought i broke it, and that all my game data was gone. I turned it back on, and i attempted a wild encounter, to make sure everything was still okay, and i just happened to run into a shiny caterpie (first shiny btw) and i freaked out. (again) I literally only caught it because it was gold and it sparkled, and the little girly-girl part of me was like 'ooh, shiny'. So to sum it all up, i practically had a heart attack twice in a row. XD this was like, in grade 4 though
Ok, this is simple. I bought every single clothing piece in Pokemon Y and got bankrupt. Tried looking around everywhere in the game to see if I could sell the clothes.
Most embarrasing pokemon moment? Please Im too good for that. Here take this picture of a cute puppy as compensation
[Image: o_19oeve7u6nad9vm12au2ug69ba.jpg]

(mine was actually running from a shiny migtyena as I was in class and didnt like wild battles)
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Newest embarrassing moment:
Losing 2 battle spot battles in a row...
When I was younger and played pokemon leaf green/ fire red I literally thought that the pokemon you caught were the ones you had in your party for the rest of the game. For whatever reason I wasnt aware of the cpu storage system and continued the game with only catching pokemon that I was going to use. Once I had gotten to the 8th gym I wanted to go to the safari zone to catch a scyther (which was a decently difficult pokemon to come across), I encountered a female nidoran which was completely common and accidently threw a safari ball at it. In complete shock and terror I begged for it to brake free but it was caught. I deleted the file and restarted the game because I didn't know you could place extra pokemon in the storage system. Looking back it's quite humorus; and I felt ecspecially stupid once I found out! XD
Catching shiny electabuzz in friend safari wothout saving the game.

danCry
I have lost several battles due to a clutch turn where I forgot about a type or ability based immunity... after they specifically switched in to use said immunity against me... They switch in gengar to take a fighting move, my other guy hits the gengar nearly knocking out. Next turn: Gengar isn't affected by mach punch. Me: FUUUUUUuuuu....

Long story short: don't play at 3am. And if you do, don't drink while you're doing it.
Ermergerd sergnercher
My (as in my brother's) most embarrassing moment was catching a Quagsire with a Master Ball. That or him releasing his Entei XD. Both on the GBC Silver. I don't let him forget about it lol.
[quote='OdysseusHestia' pid='99948' dateline='1450506592']
I messed up a lot in pokemon.

1. Took me 3 weeks to figure out to find an Emolga in Black. I looked on Google and everything didn't think to check the shaking grass.
2. I was about 6 years old playing my brothers Fire Red in the safari when I came across a shiny Rhyhorn. He told me to run away from everything except a Kangaskhan so...Thats what I did. I told him afterwards and he was about to beat me up if it wasn't for my mother.
3. I allowed my sister to play pokemon crystal. She put the cartridge in backwards and almost broke my Gameboy SP and Crystal
4. While horde shiny hunting. I accidentally ran from a shiny Bellsprout
5. I thought Power Swap changed the Base Atk with the target.
6. I went broke in Fire Red buying pokeballs.
7. My brother convinced me that the difference between male and female pokemon is that Male pokemon are stronger and female pokemon are quicker.
8. I used to think that Zubat was Dark and Flying
9. About two months ago I realized Ice's weakness is Rock and Steel
10. When I was younger I thought Ghost weakness was Psychic and Vice Versa.
11. I didn't know you didn't have to use the master ball on the main Legendary in the game.
12. I didn't know that Rotom or Spiritomb existed until Black came out
13. I thought Volcorna was Legendary pokemon.
14. I cheated in HeartGold and got a team of lvl 60 pokemon early on in the game and i lost gym battles cause they wouldn't listen
15. I used to think Lugia was Flying and Water type.
16. I used to think Mewtwo was Dark type.
17. I didn't know Psychic and Dark's weakness was Bug
18. Allowed my older brother to delete FireRed with my first shiny pokemon on it. It was a Hitmonlee. And for all you yound whipersnappers this was the one that they give you for free after you beat the fighting fake gym in Saffron. It was my pride and Joy. *cries a little*
19. Didnt know what Poke'rus was and i skipped everything Nurse Joy said about it.
20. In Justin's Tournment I used Sky Drop on Virizion twice even though Aerodactyl can't lift it. I lost the battle because of it.