Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Shiny Journal!
Today I started shiny hunting with a friend, we were both horde hunting (idk if that's its name); I was looking for Swablu and he was looking for Vulpix. It took an hour but my shiny Swablu appeared, suddenly my friend found a shiny Shuppet. So Illuminati. <( ̄︶ ̄)>
╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Sorry for bad English.
@Diegopj7 Nice dude! Today I had AMAZING luck with the friend safari! I rarely score a shiny under 100 encounters, but today I got TWO IN UNDER 60 ENCOUNTERS!!!! I FREAKED OUT I WAS ACTUALLY PLAYING IN SCHOOL IN BAND CLASS WHILE IT HAPPENED!!!

I'm so glad one was a shiny dedenne before class started (I was SO happy, I've wanted a shiny dedenne for so long, my precious chocolate mouse :'D) and after school for band rehearsal I found a shiny chansey!! I wasn't even expecting it I was just trying to pass time as eveyone else set up!! I'm so happy :D
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!
@TheGamerDoug : Well, as it's mostly about Luck, any method can work the same.
The easiest way to get shinies is through Fish Chaining. In my experience, you'll get at least one every 100 encounters.
Then you have Horde Hunting, Safari Hunting and NexDav.
Masuda is quite demanding on manipulations (hatching, cycling, asking for eggs, go to the box, limit of 6 at once etc.)
PokeRadar... I fail everytime, can't tell much about it  :D
It also depends on how focus you can be on your Shiny Hunting ^^ I generally do something else while hunting (in that case, I prefer Hordes and Safaris).

Although... for the last two days, only got one snubbull in more than 1200 encounters.... I'm feeling a bit unlucky... Feel like I've missed some Floette  Huh :D
Date:
3/22/15
Pokemon: Banette (Caught as Shuppet)
Where: Mt. Pyre
How: 128 Horde Encounters
Pic: N/A
Sprite:

[Image: 354.gif] 

I found a random shiny Roserade while playing through the game, however, this was the first shiny I actually hunted for. I just really love the golden hues, as well as the ominous shade of blue it has
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
i got a shiny emolga yesterday after 611 FS encounters And then i was doing 12 HE's for shiny floatzel and i got it! all in a span of 12 mins
I was doing some chain fishing at school today, and I didn't find anything, but I still had my chain. After I came home, I did one encounter and I got a shiny Staryu! :D
I've been horde hunting for a shiny Zigzagoon for three days, and it appeared. (^▽^)
I'm happy because I like this shiny, I think I'll not evolve it. <( ̄︶ ̄)>
╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Sorry for bad English.
Well, I have not been on here for a bit but, I have got my Shiny Suicuine and also have recieved a Shiny Relicanth and Shiny Swablu.  :D :D

Now I'm MM"ing (I using that from now on!!) for Shiny Cynaquill as I haven't done MM in a while and I love doing it on ORAS because of the great route.

Hope everyone's hunts are going well.
I got a Shiny Huntail by chain fishing while on a car ride! Was going for Corsola, but Huntail is rarer so it's not bad.
Stuck at 10k SR for torchic atm  will be pounding out 10k resets while on vacation and update when I have success  

may the shiny odds be ever in your favor  Cool
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!