Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 20 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat!
Now that we're closing in on the release of Pokemon Sun and Moon, which version will you play first?
Definitely Pokemon Moon!!!! Bats are my favorite animal, so I'm super psyched about a legendary one!!

Which starter will you choose? To be honest, I'm not entirely sure just yet. Before the credible leaks of the final evolution, I really wanted Litten to be my starter.. but to be honest, I'm probably choosing Rowlet actually Popplio but don't let @naitre and @"Elly" know shhhhhh! Cause you know, I have played every other starter bird out there

What new feature are you most excited for?
PULVERIZING PANKCAKE!!!! but for a more serious answer, I'm really looking forward to ACTUALLY grooming my Pokemon. ~Squee~

What evil organization would you join? Rocket? Aqua? Magma? Galactic? Plasma? Flare? Skull? 
Dude, I kid you not, a few years ago I roleplayed Pokemon and I played the member of an evil team called Team Skull. Skulls are awesome anyways (my favorite Pokemon wears a skull DUH) So of course I'm the ultimate Team Skull FANGIRL!!! Where do I sign up?

If possible, what Pokemon region would you visit? Kanto? Johto? Hoenn? Sinnoh? Unova? Kalos? Alola?
No Alola love for this question!! My first pick is Hoenn. It was the first game I ever really fell in love with and the remakes were beautiful! I'll take a Bungalow in Fortree please!!

Would you like fries with that?
That depends, will @"Squeab" feed them to me? :D

Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!
@"MistressGlaceon" How are you today? What's your favorite Pokemon besides Glaceon? :D <3
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 20 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat! - by devilmoth - Sep 24, 2016, 02:15 PM