Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 20 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat!
Now that we're closing in on the release of Pokemon Sun and Moon, which version will you play first? Which starter will you choose? What new feature are you most excited for?

After analyzing both games and the features each have to offer, I must say that Moon has caught my eye more than Sun has. I really like the Psychic/Ghost typing and the design of the game's cover legendary and the night time is more appealing to me than the day. Also, just like X and Y where most people got Y, I'll be choosing the second game! Which starter will I choose you ask? Still trying to decide between Popplio and Rowlet. I generally pick the water starter, however, Rowlet looks pretty cool designwise so I'm not too sure yet. I'm most excited for the new Battle Royal mode which pretty much brings Free For Alls in as an official format. Note that I do hate how if 1 person loses 3 Pokemon then the Battle Royale ends

What evil organization would you join? Rocket? Aqua? Magma? Galactic? Plasma? Flare? Skull?

I'm honestly torn between Plasma and Rocket. Team Rocket is the only organization whose criminal activities didn't involve the need of a super powered legendary Pokemon to do their bidding plus Giovanni comes across as more ruthless than the other admins. On the other hand, Team Plasma has a lot of flavour to it with Ghetsis and N, not to mention the styles of the uniforms and most importantly, THE TEAM PLASMA BATTLE THEME!!

If possible, what Pokemon region would you visit? Kanto? Johto? Hoenn? Sinnoh? Unova? Kalos? Alola?

Seeing as how I'd be travelling from this world to the Pokemon world, it would be A WHOLE NEW WORLD WE LIVE IN, A WHOLE NEW WAY TO SEE! Yep, 100% would go to the Johto region

Would you like fries with that?

They're called chips you uncultured plebians. It seems we need to revoke giving you independence KappaHD I'm not actually British so take no offense folks

@"Elly" @naitre @ChaseInfinity Shall we organize a draft league for the community outside of the Pokemon Forever Association any time soon?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 20 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat! - by Marcusube - Sep 24, 2016, 11:48 PM