Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 21 Meet and Greet- Come and Take a Seat!
(Oct 5, 2016, 11:41 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Share with us
  • If you were a Pokemon, which would you be? Which Pokeball would you want to be caught in?
  • If you were to start your own evil orginization, what would you call it? Which region would it be in? Which legendary would you use to destroy the world?
  • What other games do you play other than Pokemon? unless you're like me and only play Pokemon
  • Cheeseburger or pizza?
  • Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!

You all should know me by now, if not, try to guess my name. I doubt you'll get it right.

I'd be a Pangoro. A calm natured Pokemon that has the potential to take down a forest by just leering at it and I love the Friend Ball the most. Spoilers, my organization would be called Team Prism, it'd be in the Lona region and we don't need no legendary Pokemon to destroy the world @trafalgarlaw did I leak too much? kappa

Calling Pokemon a game!? You urchin! Jokes jokes, I play Zelda, Smash (no I do not own 4), Megaman, Sonic and occasionally Far Cry, Fifa and whatever game I feel like playing that's available...except Uno...Uno is evil

A cheeseburger pizza!

Okay time to call some people out!

@"MudkipLegend" Why are you so bad at Pokemon?
@"Squeab" Give us your keys to success (no I do not mean Klefki)
@ChaseInfinity Do you plan to win the Spoopy Cup? If so, what's your strategy?
@Black117 Do you always Tail Glow before Scalding?
@"Elly" ...hi. I'm pretty sure that's a question Kappa

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 21 Meet and Greet- Come and Take a Seat - by Marcusube - Oct 6, 2016, 05:16 AM