Poll: Do you want VGC 2016 to be based on the new ORAS Battle Spot (basically no "Pentagon Rule")
Yes
No
Seismic Toss Kang is Scurry
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Transferred Pokemon to be Allowed Starting on ORAS Battle Spot from Sept. 15
I feel that this could be something interesting for just Battle Spot only. follow me blastoise and magmortar are someting I personaly would like to try out, as for them being allowed in tourneys that is a different story. Yes it would be cool to use the pokemon from past events in tourneys, but still I feel that they should differentiate the rules from battle spot. They should come up with a new rule set for vgc 2016, like banning legends, or banning kang, things like that. Again it could be interesting to see a follow my eviolite wartortal (which is something i mentioned i wanted to try soo bad). But I guess we have to just see how things pan out.
The Resident Duelist of PokemonForever    

VGC enthusiast!
                                                                                   The Yugi Moto of pokemon

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transferred Pokemon to be Allowed Starting on ORAS Battle Spot from Sept. 15 - by yugiohtrav12 - Sep 13, 2015, 06:59 AM