Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 21 Meet and Greet- Come and Take a Seat!
(Oct 5, 2016, 12:40 PM)naitre Wrote: Great job, @"MistressGlaceon" ! :D Thanks for hosting this week!

• If you were a Pokemon, which would you be? Which Pokeball would you want to be caught in?
I'd be an Arcanine and you better catch me in a Premier ball of I won't obey anything.

• If you were to start your own evil orginization, what would you call it? Which region would it be in? Which legendary would you use to destroy the world?
I'd call it the "Pokemon Forever Mods" and we'd take over the Alola region using Phione to make everyone feel bad about losing to the worst legendary ever.

• What other games do you play other than Pokemon?
Survival-horror is my first love, but it's pretty underrepresented in gaming, so I don't play them as often as I used to. A long time ago, I played competitive Left 4 Dead and Gears of War, but both communities have pretty much died out. I'm currently working on the Witcher 3, Metal Gear 5, and Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright. Smile

• Cheeseburger or pizza?
Gonna have to go with pizza here. I'm not much of a cheeseburger fan.

@w2gMk That's a tough question! I think the most annoying thing is that I have to be responsible for everything all of the time. Everyone comes to me to ask questions and holds me accountable for everything - doctors, physical therapy, respiratory therapy, speech, case management, occupational therapy, pharmacy, lab, everyone. It can get really annoying having to juggle all of that on top of trying to get my own things done! It also really sucks when patients don't tell me the truth and withhold information. I just want to help you, so if you lie to me, it makes it harder...plus, I always find out the truth eventually Angel

@"Squeab" k meet me behind the school at 4 pm...ALONE.

• Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!

I'm about to call ALL OF YOU out.

@jouzea what are you most excited about regarding Sun and Moon? Will you ever have a day off work to play it?
@devilmoth which Pokemon do you think would be the tastiest?
@"Vinnie050" how many hands do you have to be giving away so many Pokemon so fast? Don't lie to me, I know it's more than two.
@"Elly" if you could divide the mods into Smogon style tiers, which tiers would we belong to?
@Chawizawd are you still alive?
@TheFriedToast how are you liking Pokemon Forever?
@Marcusube who makes the worst sets and why is it @ChaseInfinity?
@trafalgarlaw guuuurl I see you, how do you like your steak cooked?
@Jaerri who is your favorite gym leader?
@SenpaisLittleEevee if @Eckley was kidnapped, which community member would you suspect first?
@"MistressGlaceon" if you could make a new Eeveelution, what would it be?
@Unit501 which Gundam would you use to defeat @"Squeab" in a mecha war?
@Justin will you ban me yet?
@Confide if you had to fight a hundred Psyduck-sized Rapidashes to survive, which community member would you pick to fight with you?
@DanielJames can I get your autograph?
@Rogue when will you finally return from war? ;_;
@w2gMk has anyone really decided as to even go that far in wanting to do to look more like?
@wundrweapon are you going to get the CoD4 relaunch and will you 1v1 me no scopes only?
@GiMYz ur such a saucy meatball, what went wrong in your life to make you so spicy, pepperoni?
@Black117 are you sick of my shenanigans yet?
@BoneheadMarowak gurl what yo number is?
@"Yummii" how do you feel about Team Skull? Are they the edgiest rival gang ever or what?
@Diegopj7 which legendary Pokemon is your favorite? Don't tell me it's Jirachi.
@BrutalCarnifex what did you eat for breakfast this morning?
@Super_Crane do you like me? Check yes or no pls.
@"MudkipLegend" can you bench press me?
@ChaseInfinity I'm ur biggest fan, can I be your personal paparazzi?
I'm actually liking it so far. There are a lot of great people here.

Messages In This Thread