Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Trick Room/Tailwind Switch Team Building Ideas
Based off the title I want to find some Pokemon that are able to pull this strategy when you have two polar opposite speed control methods in Trick Room and Tailwind. I have been seeing this strategy employed at the higher ladder of Battle Spot (particularly Japanese players use this more often). Recently I have been experimenting with a Cresselia-Heatran-Sylveon-Suicune where I just give Sylveon/Heatran/Suicune enough investment to outspeed targets under either Tailwind/Trick Room. Obviously most of the Pokemon I'm working with have a middling-below average speed tier. So far I don't want to use incredibly slow/fast mons considering it might tip off in team preview I have either Trick Room/Tailwind option. I have a Trick Room/Tailwind team in mind but it hasn't been working out as planned. (I'll post the RMT of the team soon).

TLDR: Is it a good idea to have both Trick Room and Tailwind modes as viable speed control options on the same team?

Messages In This Thread
Trick Room/Tailwind Switch Team Building Ideas - by Black117 - May 12, 2015, 01:37 PM