Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 19 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat!
Clearly we all tolerate like Pokemon here, but what other games do you like to play?

lol tolerate, I only play two games: pokemon and dota2. Well there's yugioh as well but I play it with actual cards and I only play by myself.

What's your favorite battle strategy? Do you like to use a lot of status, hazards, full out offense?

I play doubles usually so I'm noob when it comes to single battles. I hate battling stalls and minimize team though, that's for sure. BUT I'll probably be more into that strategy if I go singles seeing my main deck in yugioh is a burn deck.

School has started up again! How has your year been so far? Anything you're looking forward to?

Well, I'm working now so... well at least I work in a school, but I still work even if the kids are on break so... Man, to work is to lose. So kids, venture into business. Or at least a career where you still have control over your time.

We've got some new moderators, ask them some questions so they have to be social. @Unit501 @Elly @Chawizawd @Squeab

New mods! Do I say congrats? my condolences? You guys better help naitre and the other mods

Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!

@jouzea whattup fam?! You hyped with the new sun and moon games? You bet i am!
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 19 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat! - by jouzea - Sep 20, 2016, 04:44 PM